BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Angela K.
Baltimore, MD
Ulta is my choice for a makeup retailer, when I'm in a hurry/need something quickly. It's pretty close to my house, and has everything I need, and do appreciate that they stock lower-end cosmetic brands.
Evelyn H.
Calexico, CA
Really nice play with many different brands of makeup. I always shop for NYX cosmetics there. I always see great deals also. I don't go to ulta a lot but the times i have gone i am always satisfied. The girls working there are super nice and tell me about the new different offers.
Cecilia M.
Farmingdale, NY
Ulta beauty is one of my favorite stores besides sephora. Is almost the same. The prices vary from low to high and you can almost always find something there that you can walk out with and be happy with.
Jeanneth R.
Spanaway, WA
Love this store, I like to go here even if I don't buy anything just to check some products, employees are nice and helpful, I can buy affordable and high quality products, I will ever stop shopping here.
Brittany H.
Ulta is my go-to for beauty products because of their wide variety and affordable prices. The products I have purchased have been good quality and decently priced in comparison to other specialty stores.
Raquel H.
Love Ulta, I've bought flat irons, face brush, makeup and perfumes there and they always have good sales, friendly employees and cool samples from different brands I would never try otherwise. Usually it's slow so I get one on one and better service.
Rachel M.
Atkinson, IL
Such a convenient store! Has more high end things and more drugstore as well. Also has hair care products and other accessories, not just makeup. They have such a wide variety of products I could spend so much money in there.
Marlen C.
Brownsville, TX
Ulta is amazing! My town recently opened its own Sephora. They have everything! High end low end, it is the greatest store for a beauty lover. I can spend forever in there. I will definitely be shopping there again.
Nancy R.
Berwyn, IL
I love that you can find higher end and drugstore products and anything in between here! They have a huge selection or beauty and hair products, you can always find SOMETHING. I would recommend shopping here.
Emily H.
Pittston, PA
Ulta is an amazing store! I love it and shop here all the time! The makeup here is great quailtiy! The store has so much makeup to chose from! I can shop here everyday! I totally recommend shopping here!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.