7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta has a great selection of products and brands. It also has products in all price points from drug store to high end. I also like they have a loyalty reward program which encourages me to shop with them.
I never really shop here but I've hear amazing things about them. I like the fact that they give you a little present on your birthday it's a great thing 🤗 I love how they have different brands and products
Ulta is the low key version of sephora. I love going here because I can find cheaper brands like nyx. The workers are always willing to show you how to use a product. I also enjoy the rewards program they have
I love buying things at Ulta. Every one I've ever been to is always organized with all the top brands. The best thing about Ulta it's the point system I love that I can get money back for spending so much.
Love the mix of high end and drugstore products in one place. I wish they let you take home samples like Sephora, that's honestly why I've started the shy away from Ulta as my go to. If they have a Brow Bar in your location I highly recommend getting your brows done there. Always amazing.
Ulta is my number one beauty store to go to. They not only have name brand products but have drug store brands to. What else I like about Ulta is the rewards program. You can earn points for every dollar you spend and then turn your points into cash that you use to buy your products.
Ulta is my go to whenever I'm in search of anything beauty related. There's always some kind of deal and coupons a available, not to mention all the free things I get after stacking up in my beauty rewards
I would recommend ulta for all your beauty needs. They have a wide set of makeup, skin care, oral care, haircare, body care, and for your hygiene. They sell the best products and is very neat. Overall really good The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because lack of detail.
I just bought my beloved Paul Mitchell Awapui Spray! I can use it not only in my hair but in my face as a toner, makeup refresh or sealing! The ingredients are good and the best is that is not tested on animals
I love that that carry high end and drugstore products! Like buy several things from this store and not just makeup. The employees are friendly and helpful. I love the ulta rewards that help you save money!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos