BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Perfect whether you're looking for drugstore makeup or high end makeup! Ulta is the best of both worlds and I really enjoy how they carry not just makeup products but also a variety of hair and body products.
Aspen S.
Comfort, TX
Ulta is my go to place for cosmetics. They sell so many brands and products for skin care, hair care, and physical health. It's easy to find what you're looking for with their friendly staff. I love the experience they create. If you are in need of anything related to health, GO THERE!!
Patricia B.
Algonquin, IL
Ulta is great because they have high end and low in the same store, I usually leave with more than intended. I like just browsing around, I can always find help when needed. I will definitely shop Ulta again
Tempestt S.
Tunnel Hill, GA
If i ever go missing i am in this store. I love the point system. I also love that they have a clearance aisle i always luck up on something great. I love that the store is divided between high end and drug store as well. Also if my hair or eyebrows are looking crazy i can get it al done here.
Karolina B.
Tyler, TX
I had never ever been to ULTA up until 2 years ago. I loved it! I was so overwhelmed the first time I shopped there I wanted everything! Whenever I need some makeup or even hair products ULTA Is the place to go.
Melissa Y.
Madison, MS
Ulta has a large variety of products to choose from and very friendly staff. The store is neatly organized and easy to find what you may be looking for. The staff is eager to help and will offer suggestions if you need help. Definitely plan to continue shopping here for my beauty needs!
Peyton R.
Pullman, WA
I love ulta because it carries absolutely every beauty product from makeup to hair care. They have a wide price range which is great because it reaches larger volumes of customers. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Brandy M.
La Quinta, CA
Absolutely love shopping at ulta all the workers their are very helpful and attentive they will help you find the right shade. Also if you joint the rewards you earn points and redeem the cash when you want.
Ashley D.
Glade Valley , NC
I love ULTA! Going into this store is always a treat for me, I could spend all day in there! I love that they carry so many different brands that are such high quality. This gives me the opportunity to have options regarding how much I am going to spend. I also love that they have great sales!
Sabrina L.
Newark, CA
I love going to ULTA to buy new nail polish. OPI is my favorite brand. ULTA always has good sales on OPI products. I do wish there was better customer service. I can never find someone to help when I need it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.