BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jocelyn A.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Omg what I can I say this store is my favorite makeup store !!! You know why because they have drugstore makeup which that makes it amazing !!! I could find everything what I be looking for and especially they have good rewards things !! And love their coupons when they sent it through mail!!
Edith M.
Hampton, VA
I have used the ultimate miracle worker pearl mask before and I was so in love. I could not continue with this product because it was a little bit too expensive but my face felt so soft! If any of you have eighty to spend, I say give it a try! I am actually going to ulta again after work :)
Hayley M.
Lumberton, NC
I used to love ulta until I felt like I was screwed over by the rewards program. I was 5 dollars away from being a VIP member with them at the end of the year and just started my membership in like November and they told me it would roll over and it didn't, and when I asked about it no one could answer me.
Kelsie F.
Pinehurst, TX
Ulta is so versatile. I love this store and constantly catch myself in here lol! They have everything you need from drugstore to high end. Everyone is super helpful and I'll definitely find myself here again!
Nicole J.
Best store ever! They have everything from your favorite drug store brands, to your favorite professional brand. Ulta always offers great sales, plus coupons for loyal shoppers, and also a point system for shoppers! It's really the only place I like to shop for my favorite beauty items!
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
I love buying things at Ulta. Every one I've ever been to is always organized with all the top brands. The best thing about Ulta it's the point system I love that I can get money back for spending so much.
Brooke S.
Claxton, GA
Ulta has a great selection of products and brands. It also has products in all price points from drug store to high end. I also like they have a loyalty reward program which encourages me to shop with them.
Raechal W.
I love Ulta! Any time I go in there, they have absolutely every makeup and hair product that I am looking for. I love walking around and finding new products to try! The staff is very friendly and helpful.
mariah u.
TRUMBULL , CT
Ulta is the low key version of sephora. I love going here because I can find cheaper brands like nyx. The workers are always willing to show you how to use a product. I also enjoy the rewards program they have
Aissha A.
Ulta is one of my favorite store since they carry drug store brands as well along with high ends so it makes shopping easier for all the products from beauty to personal care. Great quality products. I shop here on the monthly.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.