BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Brittney S.
Lumberton, TX
I love buying things at Ulta. Every one I've ever been to is always organized with all the top brands. The best thing about Ulta it's the point system I love that I can get money back for spending so much.
Caylie S.
Gardner, KS
Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop! they have both an affordable and an expensive side of the store. they provide both drugstore and high end makeup and the workers are always more than helpful. would definitely recommend this place for everyone because they have good prices.
Megan C.
Pelzer , SC
I love that that carry high end and drugstore products! Like buy several things from this store and not just makeup. The employees are friendly and helpful. I love the ulta rewards that help you save money!
Tea K.
Big Rapids, MI
Love love love ulta, I love that they give out coupons each month, you can gather points to get certain amounts off of your purchase and I love that they carry affordable products for every budget out there
Fahed S.
Alexandria, VA
I would recommend ulta for all your beauty needs. They have a wide set of makeup, skin care, oral care, haircare, body care, and for your hygiene. They sell the best products and is very neat. Overall really good The only reason I give it 4 stars instead of 5 is because lack of detail.
Ms. D. B.
Black Mountain, NC
The Ulta in my hometown has wonderfully knowledgeable workers. I bought Smashbox Camera BB cream ,It Cosmetics makeup brush ,lipstick fix product ,got my brows waxed and bought cologne for my boyfriend. The items were all on sale so it was a good purchase. Yes I will shop there again .
Daniela P.
Staten Island, NY
I find that Ulta is a cross between target and sephora. They have drug store brands but they do carry some higher end products. It's convenient, you earn points for shopping and their stores are everywhere.
Lauren A.
Columbus, OH
I really love Ulta! I feel like the people that work at the stores are super approachable and helpful. My favorite purchase was my Highlighter by Becca in moonstone. I will continue to shop there for sure!
Libbie H.
I love this store and all the perks of being a Platinum member (which I've been for over a year). I always find everything I need and more and I love being able to try new things and having so many options.
Bibiana H.
Phoenix, AZ
I love going to ulta because they have a mix of affordable and high end brands. You can go in there and find many brands. They always have new products to try out and keep adding new brands to their store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.