7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,521 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I really like ulta but i wish they had every single product on display. I don't know if that is just my ulta that I have where i live but they dot display everything. Otherwise the employees are very nice and i love the amount of stuff you can get for just shopping there and being a member!
Ulta is everything! It carries high end beauty products as well as drug store beauty products. Even carries products for hair, skin, nails, etc. it's such an amazing place. My only con is they don't carry Kat Von D.
Another great place to find higher end cosmetics and hair care but they also carry drug store brands. There's something for everyone. I only scored it as low as I did because they always seem to be out of stock on a lot of things.
Makeup heaven. One of my all time favourite stores. Love the fact that they carry both high end and drug store products as you can get everything you need and want in one place. Will always return here to shop.
This is one heck of a store I love it!! Everything is great quality and I'd expect nothing less. Very very recommend this store to any makeup junkie and or skin care lover! Honestly the first store I head to when I go shopping
I love that they have a bunch of different brands of makeup. They have drug store makeup to high end. Plus they have hair products. It is like a one stop shop. I would recommend shopping here for whatever you need.
I love ulta because it carries absolutely every beauty product from makeup to hair care. They have a wide price range which is great because it reaches larger volumes of customers. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Awesome store! The Ulta brand is one of my favorites but the other luxurious brands they carry are AMAZING. I always come here for any of my makeup needs. I especially love my Naked Palettes from Urban Decay.
Perfect whether you're looking for drugstore makeup or high end makeup! Ulta is the best of both worlds and I really enjoy how they carry not just makeup products but also a variety of hair and body products.
Ulta is my absolute favorite make up supply store. They have both affordable and higher end makeup, which is quite different from other stores like Sephora and Mac. They also have salons in some of their stores! The only complaint I have is that there are very few stores where I live :(
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos