BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Teresa C.
Bremerton, WA
I really like ulta but i wish they had every single product on display. I don't know if that is just my ulta that I have where i live but they dot display everything. Otherwise the employees are very nice and i love the amount of stuff you can get for just shopping there and being a member!
Lyndsey D.
Independence, OR
Ulta is everything! It carries high end beauty products as well as drug store beauty products. Even carries products for hair, skin, nails, etc. it's such an amazing place. My only con is they don't carry Kat Von D.
Laura A.
Parker, CO
Another great place to find higher end cosmetics and hair care but they also carry drug store brands. There's something for everyone. I only scored it as low as I did because they always seem to be out of stock on a lot of things.
Chele'An D.
Kissimmee, FL
Makeup heaven. One of my all time favourite stores. Love the fact that they carry both high end and drug store products as you can get everything you need and want in one place. Will always return here to shop.
Briana H.
This is one heck of a store I love it!! Everything is great quality and I'd expect nothing less. Very very recommend this store to any makeup junkie and or skin care lover! Honestly the first store I head to when I go shopping
Marlea P.
I love that they have a bunch of different brands of makeup. They have drug store makeup to high end. Plus they have hair products. It is like a one stop shop. I would recommend shopping here for whatever you need.
Peyton R.
Pullman, WA
I love ulta because it carries absolutely every beauty product from makeup to hair care. They have a wide price range which is great because it reaches larger volumes of customers. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Lexi A.
Woodstock, GA
Awesome store! The Ulta brand is one of my favorites but the other luxurious brands they carry are AMAZING. I always come here for any of my makeup needs. I especially love my Naked Palettes from Urban Decay.
Amber K.
Flushing, NY
Perfect whether you're looking for drugstore makeup or high end makeup! Ulta is the best of both worlds and I really enjoy how they carry not just makeup products but also a variety of hair and body products.
K U.
Ulta is my absolute favorite make up supply store. They have both affordable and higher end makeup, which is quite different from other stores like Sephora and Mac. They also have salons in some of their stores! The only complaint I have is that there are very few stores where I live :(
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.