BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jamie W.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Store is always structured easy to find products. I have found that the staff is accommodating but I feel like I'm either asked questions every turn, or cannot find an available associate. I love that I can choose drug store brands or name brand in the same location and be able to compare.
Skarlett L.
Love ultas products! I get most of my make up and stuff here. They are very good quality and have cute packaging. I mainly shop online but everything comes as expected. I will definitely be shopping here again
Laura M.
I can't even cover it all.
High end desires on one half and drugstore necessities on the other half.
ENOUGH SAID.
It's the best of both worlds and I don't think Hannah Montana would ever be able to disagree...
Teresa C.
Bremerton, WA
I really like ulta but i wish they had every single product on display. I don't know if that is just my ulta that I have where i live but they dot display everything. Otherwise the employees are very nice and i love the amount of stuff you can get for just shopping there and being a member!
Courtney L.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Ulta is an excellent store to shop for makeup perfume and hair care. I would love to try their salon services. Ulta is another store that has an excellent rewards program with special sales throughout the year.
Krystine M.
Bay Point, CA
Ulta is like a grocery store but for all beauty products! The employees there make it really helpful to find stuff,and everything there is pretty affordable and there are some stuff that are on the higher end side. I would definitely shop here again!
Karley H.
Toronto, OH
I love that they sell products for every budget. I loved the soft matte lip creams by NYX. They have high priced items and more affordable ones, the store is always well presented and i definitely will be back.
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
There is a location right in my area so I love coming here for a makeup fix. They have a great range of brands, drugstore to high end. Theres many products from hair care, makeup, skin care, and health as well.
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can spend hours in Ulta! They always have everything that I need/want! Everyone that works there is super nice and helpful! They have everything, haircare products/tools, makeup, bath products and fragrances!
Gladys O.
Pflugerville, TX
Ulta... oh my.... from drugstore to high end! They got it!!! Tarte shape tape it is exclusive to them... I think I've said enough about them 😝 they always having random sales or weeks where products go on sale! Love this store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.