BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Meg C.
One of the best store for finding both luxury brands and the cheaper brands. I go here for a one stop shop. They do not have all luxury brands that I can find at Sephora, but they do have a very nice selection.
Ivana C.
Oakland Park, FL
I LOVE ULTA. It is such a great store. I go at least once a week. You can find everything here! My favorite part is the clearance section because you can find CRAZY deals! TIP: singup and they will send you a magazine every month with a coupon of $3.50 off in your next purchase of 15 or more ;)
Laura M.
I can't even cover it all.
High end desires on one half and drugstore necessities on the other half.
ENOUGH SAID.
It's the best of both worlds and I don't think Hannah Montana would ever be able to disagree...
Hope T.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is my go to place for anything beauty! I love their return policy too; try anything and you have 13 days to use it and return it if you don't like it, it doesn't match, whatever the case may be! Their stores are always so clean and well kept which makes for a great shopping experience.
Jamie W.
New Smyrna Beach, FL
Store is always structured easy to find products. I have found that the staff is accommodating but I feel like I'm either asked questions every turn, or cannot find an available associate. I love that I can choose drug store brands or name brand in the same location and be able to compare.
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
i love ulta. i love shopping in there store.I would recommend it to everyone. there very affordable. you can find any makeup,face product ect. in there store.My shopping experience was great.Thay we so helpful.
Christina H.
Raleigh, NC
I love Ulta a lot more than Sephora and other drug store cosmetic locations; I have an Ulta near my house that I go to all the time. They have a wide range of cosmetics, as well as hair products and other beauty items!
Jordan M.
I love just about all things Ulta! I have bought so so much from there and it is all good quality with good packaging. I think the powder liquid mix foundation did break me out but I love their eyeshadows, mascara, eye liners, and lip products! I will shop here again in the very near future!
Alexandria S.
North Haven, CT
There is a location right in my area so I love coming here for a makeup fix. They have a great range of brands, drugstore to high end. Theres many products from hair care, makeup, skin care, and health as well.
Caillean C.
Ulta Brands single shadows and bath products are amazing for the price! Their single eye shadows are so creamy and blendabld. And their bath smoothies and sugar body scrubs are better smelling then most from bath and body works
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.