7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,504 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Super organized by brand and the people working there are so nice and helpful with any questions you have or any item you are looking for it was and always has been a great experience for me when I walk in and out with everything I came for and of course stuff I didn't come for but wanted to try out
Ulta is everything! It carries high end beauty products as well as drug store beauty products. Even carries products for hair, skin, nails, etc. it's such an amazing place. My only con is they don't carry Kat Von D.
I love always feeling welcomed at Ulta. The environment is so friendly, the employees are always so helpful and sweet, and even the other customers are always so kind and excited to be there too. I am fond of online shopping, but I would much rather to go Ulta! I really hope I get an interview.
This is one heck of a store I love it!! Everything is great quality and I'd expect nothing less. Very very recommend this store to any makeup junkie and or skin care lover! Honestly the first store I head to when I go shopping
I absolutely love ulta and the amazing sales they constantly have!! I wish they offered free shipping more often, although I understand that making it to $50 is fairly easy (probably in just two products). However, sometimes they run out quickly in my local store and I have to wait for restocks.
Another great place to find higher end cosmetics and hair care but they also carry drug store brands. There's something for everyone. I only scored it as low as I did because they always seem to be out of stock on a lot of things.
No body at this store really cares. They walk around talking to each other and the ladies in the salon are so rude. This has occurred at multiple stores. after the most recent event I refuse to go back. I'll spend my money at sephora and regular salons. Places that at least are helpful and care.
Ulta Brands single shadows and bath products are amazing for the price! Their single eye shadows are so creamy and blendabld. And their bath smoothies and sugar body scrubs are better smelling then most from bath and body works
I really enjoy Ulta but the distance of each location is pretty unreasonable for me. The associates are always reaching out to help you. They have so many reasonably priced brands too ! I want to go back soo.n.
Makeup heaven. One of my all time favourite stores. Love the fact that they carry both high end and drug store products as you can get everything you need and want in one place. Will always return here to shop.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos