BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?456 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Trista V.
Grayson, KY
Ulta beauty is an amazing store for all females of every age. With amazing brands for purchase such as urban decay, too faced, and of course their own brand Ulta beauty, you'll find any product in any color you could ever possibly want and then some!! Their my personal favorite of any and all I've tried!!
Chelsea Q.
Phoenix, AZ
Super friendly and helpful staff! They always have the products I need! I purchase my bronzer, highlighter, and blush from Ulta, and never have to worry about it being out of stock. I would highly recommend going here if you need help picking out makeup for yourself or even to gift shop over the holidays!
Hannah H.
A favorite product of mine at Ulta is definitely Tarte Shape Tape concealer! This concealer has absolutely changed my life! It's so creamy and blendable which is so important when it comes to finding a concealer! I don't know what I would do without it! The scent is nice too, not overwhelming like others.
Mary M.
I love ULTA's rewards program and how points convert into $$$ towards later purchases. I also enjoy the inclusion of drug store brands as well as more high end picks. I believe that ULTA features more skincare and haircare products than Sephora, but Sephora remains my go to for makeup and beauty products.
Hilorie S.
Maybeline FitMe
Foundation
Mocha 360
$5.95
Can be found at any local Walmart or drugstores
I love the dewy smooth finish that product has. It goes in very easily. The product says medium to full coverage but it is definitely more in the full coverage bracket. I would buy this product a million more times.
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
My top favorite Ulta product would have to be Mario Badescu facial spray i literally use it everyday in the morning before applying foundation and after and throughout the whole day to maintain that refreshing look and feeling would definitely recommend to anyone who does makeup or just like moisturizer's
Stephanie D.
Yukon, OK
I recently went to Ulta for the first time and I was like a kid in a candy store. I have signed up for their beauty rewards and app so I can get the latest on sales. I bought 2 palette from there when I visited. I loved that they have product that you can swatch to see if you like the quality of the item.
Isamar J.
Great product finds. Most popular brands and cosmetics are always out of stock and hard to get hands on. Coupons should not have too many exclusions and I would, though, change the point and perk system that this company has. The 3.50 off coupon off a purchase of $10 has been raised to a purchase of $15.
Lynette M.
Of all the beauty supply stores, Ulta is among the most diverse. Between the range in selection of makeup, skincare, haircare, and body products, the inclusion of an in-house salon and brow stop, and the variety of brands, there is something that can be found in every price range for any type of shopper.
Graciela B.
I'm usually the type to keep a simple look. But when I seen this palette it was a must. For someone who doesn't like to always do a full beat face it works out well with. It's called the Ulta Strobbing Palette. Like I said I usually just like to apply foundation but this palette is so good and I love it.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.