7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love to get my hair and brows done at ulta! They have a nice variety of cosmetics, hair care and fragrances. They sell high and low end all in one store. It's always clean with a helpful staff! Love shopping here
I prefer ulta over sephora. I think the rewards are better and they have a really good selection. There are exclusives that sephora has, but that doesn't really bother me since ulta sells the brands I regularly wear
I like the store because it's closer than the other store. I do not like the Ulta Brand it is very cheap and just doesn't stand up to even drug store brands. They carry certain stuff that I cannot get elsewhere.
I love Ulta's point system and that you can use them to purchase anything in store. I like the brands they carry, and they always have good deals. I also love they give you a freebie for your birthday each year!
You always find everything you need in this store. The experience is always great someone is always there to help when you need assistance. The prices vary there can be expensive things but also low price items.
I love Ulta! I like that I can go into an Ulta and feel comfortable asking for help or finding the latest in make up products. Sometimes at other beauty stores I can feel intimidated because I don't use a ton of make up. But I never feel this way at Ulta. I also enjoy their coupons and sales.
Since I don't have an ulta in my city I don't go very often. But when I do go I love that they have high end products and less expensive!! because I personally don't want to break my bank account buying makeup!!
I love Ulta! Their selection of brands is ever expanding to include newer companies like Fiona Stiles. I would have never heard of this brand if I didn't see it on the Ulta website. I only give 4 stars because he rewards program is a little lac luster in my opinion and the samples with purchase are a bit lacking.
The Ulta in my town is a one in a million always friendly staff never a rude comment and always a enjoyable experience they are helpful and always considerate with suggestion they have products for all budgets I would always recommend going in even if it is just for a peak well worth the look
I love to shop there for a variety of makeup products. From high end to low end products. I can find almost anything there . There's a variety of affordable and expensive makeup. I will continue shopping at ulta
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos