7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,413 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
The Ulta in my town is a one in a million always friendly staff never a rude comment and always a enjoyable experience they are helpful and always considerate with suggestion they have products for all budgets I would always recommend going in even if it is just for a peak well worth the look
Ulta is one of my favorite places to shop for makeup! They have a lot of awesome brands and products. I love shopping their sales because you can buy a lot products for a lower price. Ulta is definitely my favorite and I am so glad I live so close to one.
I've just recently become obsessed with Ulta. Their wide open floor plan makes it easy to shop. I like how they separate their high end make up from their drug store make up. My shopping experience has always been great. The people are kind and are always their to help with anything you need.
I go to ulta constantly. They generally have good sales, and they have my cheaper brands that I prefer. I'd love to see them expand to have more brands like Sephora. I do love their coupons and all of their sales.
Ulta has always been my go to for cosmetics. I love this store. Bright, clean, organized, and has everything I need to glam myself up. From cosmetics to haircare to different soaps and perfumes. I LOVE this store.
If you love high end makeup, this store has you covered. I shop here all the time, it's one of my go to as I do use a lot of different high end brands. I'm always taken care of by employees. I will always go back!
Ulta! Love Love Love their products! From hair to makeup, they have everything you could need. They have all the trendiest products. The store makes me so happy when I walk in. I love my curling rod one of the technicians talked me into! I will continue to buy my beauty necessities from Ulta!
Almost like a Sephora, expect it is not always neat. This place is usually a place you would go and already know what you want to buy. Very straight forward. It is not a place you can sample freely nor offer the advice you want.
Ulta is a very good place to shop even as a drug store.if you can't find a Sephora this is just as better.ulta has drug store products and also high end products.they also have hair products,nails,skin care..etc
No body at this store really cares. They walk around talking to each other and the ladies in the salon are so rude. This has occurred at multiple stores. after the most recent event I refuse to go back. I'll spend my money at sephora and regular salons. Places that at least are helpful and care.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos