7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,449 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
A lot more open and easier to navigate than sephora. I find they do carry more products than them as well. I shop here all the time. You can get drugstore and high end. One thing they don't have are beauty blenders
I mean what girl doesn't like ULTA?!!! I recently purchased the Too Faced Sweet Peach Palette and the girl helping me was so sweet and amazing! Everyone was very helpful and answered all my questions. I will always shop there.
I LOVE ULTA! I can remember the first time I entered one and I looked to my left and saw my favorite drugstore brands(of EVERYTHING) and then I looked to my right and saw the luxury brands that I had always only been able to find at Sephora. They were all in the same place! It was a dream come true! PS, everything is decently priced too!
This is where I buy all my makeup products!! I adore Ulta. I love shopping on the drugstore side, because everything is so affordable and great quality. I sometimes venture my way to the high end side, and I am never disappointed with the employees. they are super helpful and they help me with foundation shades and concealer shades. My favorite makeup store!
A great place to pop in to pick up your makeup. They have a good variety from drug store brands to higher end stuff. Their $20 makeup collections in the case are perfect Christmas gifts for your kids or girlfriends.
MY GO TO STORE!! Where I go for 99% of my beauty needs. My go to place for NYX, Becca & Too Faced. They always have what I need and if they don't by the weeks end it will be in stock. So if you have never been GO!!!
I wish Ulta carried more of my favorite makeup brands. That's really the only complaint I have! The staff visit and ask you if you need help and they are friendly at check out. I really like Ulta's selection of tools for cosmetics and just in general. They also have more makeup brushes than other beauty stores I've been to.
I love that they carry both high and low priced items. It saves on shopping trips. They also carry Mario Badescu which I can only get at Nordstrom. I am get skin, hair, and makeup in one trip which is a huge bonus.
I bough a gel a couple months ago from ulta! And i can't remember the name of it, but it was so good. It kept my hair nice and firm, not freezy like others that ive used! I really like the store, they have a guys section so thats a plus to me
One of my favorite stores to shop for makeup products at. I love that there are high end and drug store products. Also love the coupons that are offered. Not too fond of their website. More confusing than others.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos