7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,489 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Love that ulta has high end and drugstore products as well as a lot of skin care and hair care. Sephora is limited with the latter and it is nice that ulta carries so much. I will shop there moving forward for sure
I adore ulta because you can always go in there and get what you need regardless of how much you're willing to spend. The way they have drugstore affordable products as well as high end is so convenient to shoppers.
I got a hair mask at ulta and it was amazing. it was so awesome walking in and being surrounded by all of these amazing products. it was for sure affordable but something were pretty high priced. I'd pretty much keep everything the same and I'd for sure still recommend shopping at ulta to anyone.
Butter by London nail polish is the best nail-polish I use. It does not have harsh chemicals and doesn't chip for a few days with the proper top coat application. It is expensive and they do not have the extensive color choices of other.
I like ulta. I think they have a great environment and they have a great variety of makeup. The prices are average and they often sell products that others don't have. I wish that they would give sample but they don't. That is the only reason i prefer sephora.
Love shopping here because of the frequent sales and offers. Unfortunately others will agree and many of the products I go to shop for are out of stock at my typical location. Friendly staff and help at the register
I love the convenience inherent in Ulta's store--they have EVERYTHING beauty related in a wide price range, but I do not get the best service here. Sephora staff members are far more likely to help me find products
Definitely like Sephora better. My experiences at ulta have been rather average to say the least and the workers do help out when you need them, but are not so quick to like my Sephora is. I haven't had many experiences here as I would rather go there instead, but my times there have been average.
I love that they have coupons and deals ALL the time. They have everything you need from name brand to store brand from $-$$$. I love that they have makeup, skincare, perfume, hair products, nail products. Love it.
I love Ulta! It is my go to place for anything from makeup remover wipes to prestige make up. I love that carry drugstore items too! I also just got my hair done at the salon and it was probably the best hair color/cut I have ever had!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos