BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Victoria G.
Cicero, IL
I really enjoy Ulta but the distance of each location is pretty unreasonable for me. The associates are always reaching out to help you. They have so many reasonably priced brands too ! I want to go back soo.n.
Era S.
Sunnyside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this store more than sephora because it's a mix of drug store and high brand! It's a dream!!! I can go in and test products or look around for hours. I feel more comfortable shopping there than sephora.
Ivana C.
Oakland Park, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE ULTA. It is such a great store. I go at least once a week. You can find everything here! My favorite part is the clearance section because you can find CRAZY deals! TIP: singup and they will send you a magazine every month with a coupon of $3.50 off in your next purchase of 15 or more ;)
Kimmy T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I can spend hours in Ulta! They always have everything that I need/want! Everyone that works there is super nice and helpful! They have everything, haircare products/tools, makeup, bath products and fragrances!
Hope T.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to place for anything beauty! I love their return policy too; try anything and you have 13 days to use it and return it if you don't like it, it doesn't match, whatever the case may be! Their stores are always so clean and well kept which makes for a great shopping experience.
Meg C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of the best store for finding both luxury brands and the cheaper brands. I go here for a one stop shop. They do not have all luxury brands that I can find at Sephora, but they do have a very nice selection.
Tiffanie W.
Edwards, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super organized by brand and the people working there are so nice and helpful with any questions you have or any item you are looking for it was and always has been a great experience for me when I walk in and out with everything I came for and of course stuff I didn't come for but wanted to try out
Morgan C.
Lafayette, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to Ulta! Everyone is always helpful and they always have such huge collections to choose through. The store is categorized by drugstore items and then the higher end products are on the other side which is helpful!
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love always feeling welcomed at Ulta. The environment is so friendly, the employees are always so helpful and sweet, and even the other customers are always so kind and excited to be there too. I am fond of online shopping, but I would much rather to go Ulta! I really hope I get an interview.
Lexy R.
Hastings, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is where it's at!! Anything you're looking for concerning beauty. They often have great deals on drugstore products and the occasional great deal on prestige brands. I would recommend to any beauty lovers.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?