7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,484 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I got a hair mask at ulta and it was amazing. it was so awesome walking in and being surrounded by all of these amazing products. it was for sure affordable but something were pretty high priced. I'd pretty much keep everything the same and I'd for sure still recommend shopping at ulta to anyone.
I'm not a big fan of ultas big beauty boxes w the eyeshadow in them because the eyeshadow is just not very pigmimted and it does not stay on barley and I can never blend the colors right but other then that ALL the rest of ultas products are just amazing j would highly recommend shopping at ulta
employees dont really help you out and can be sometimes rude. makeup there is good. they dont match foundation very well. but i like that there is both drugstore and high end products. will be shopping there again.
Ulta is one of my go to locations for my cosmetics needs but, I must say.. if sephora was next door I'd avoid ulta at all costs! I haven't had very many 'great' experiences here personally and never get the help I look for. I usually just pop in for an emergency re-purchase
Ulta is a great place to shop. They have very popular brand make up and the ulta brand itself is amazing as well! So many goodies! This store is amazing and could not be any more flawless! Five stars to these babes!
Hated Ulta!! They have high prices even on products you can get at places like Wal-Mart. No free samples like Sephora. Staff isn't that friendly and weren't helpful or knowledgeable. I had to ask several people for help on finding something and none satisfied my needs or wants. Highly disappointed and will not shop there again!!!
I don't normally go into Ulta because it's farther from my house, but when I do, it's like I'm in beauty heaven. I love how it has products from high-end to drugstore products. It gives lots of options of what I want to buy and doesn't limit me to just spending all my money on high-end products.
Looove this store. I purchase about 90% of my beauty products here. I am always going here so my reward points really pay off! So many different brands are sold here so I recommend this store for almost any product you're looking for. They really have it all, I could spend hours in there. I love makeup!
Is one of my favorite places to be at , you find so many great products here. They also have great customer services , if you are in the look of a new place to by products or even try on . This would be your place !
Ulta always has the best exclusive products. I go here often to scope out the new products that are always coming out. It is pretty affordable. Only negative is that I have heard that they put returned products back on the shelf, but none of the products I have ever purchased has had this issue.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos