BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Arnika R.
Arcadia, CA
I lovee Ulta! This store is awesome and is literally beauty heaven. It is amazing because it carries both high-end and affordable brands. The shopping experience at my local Ulta is great. I personally enjoy going to it more than my local Sephora (they're both great!) because it is bigger and less crowded.
Marisa H.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta is a great place to find all the latest releases of makeup and skin care! I also love how they have a beauty salon right in the store to serve you. The staff inside the salon is amazing! I never leave Ulta empty handed. I personally love the deals such as the 21 days of beauty! That's an amazing perk!
Jessica P.
Louisville, KY
I love this store! I always find what I'm looking for and so much more. The workers don't necessarily wait around to help you shop, but they are helpful when asked. Some products can be rather expensive, but you can also find some great deals too. The store is often unorganized, but still easy to navigate.
Shelby L.
I absolutely love Ulta! It is so much better than sephora, where I feel so pressured. They have a huge selection and their hair and brow bar is also amazing. I love that I can come here and get all of my drugstore needs as well as high end things! I just wish they sold Laura Mercier (exclusive to Sephora).
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Ulta is my second favorite beauty place to go,and this is because the service is a little better and you can find products a little bit easier. The only con's are they don't carry everything the same as Sephora so yes this store is usually what I get things I can get cheaper or can't get at all at Sephora.
Charlotte K.
I love Ulta! They have lower prices for all of my hair products such as the "Curls Rock" mousse and gel. I also have eye shadow palettes that have been great, and I love their varied selections of makeup. Their brand is wonderful but they have tons of options for other higher priced makeup brands as well.
Hilorie S.
Maybeline FitMe
Foundation
Mocha 360
$5.95
Can be found at any local Walmart or drugstores
I love the dewy smooth finish that product has. It goes in very easily. The product says medium to full coverage but it is definitely more in the full coverage bracket. I would buy this product a million more times.
Trista V.
Grayson, KY
Ulta beauty is an amazing store for all females of every age. With amazing brands for purchase such as urban decay, too faced, and of course their own brand Ulta beauty, you'll find any product in any color you could ever possibly want and then some!! Their my personal favorite of any and all I've tried!!
Amelia L.
Ulta has a great combination of everything beauty. Makeup wise they have high end makeup and drugstore which is amazing. Everyone there is so friendly, although they may not know much about makeup sometimes. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you want to stop at one place for your beauty needs.
Mary M.
I love ULTA's rewards program and how points convert into $$$ towards later purchases. I also enjoy the inclusion of drug store brands as well as more high end picks. I believe that ULTA features more skincare and haircare products than Sephora, but Sephora remains my go to for makeup and beauty products.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.