7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
By far my favorite. The convenience of high and and drug store brands all there together is awesome. And so is the assortment of hair care products. A great one stop shop for all things beauty that one could ever need
I purchased a Essie nail polish. It was expensive $9 that's a lot for nail polish. However the quality is really good! It's worth the money, the color payout is great! I would definitely recommend it and buy it again!
Ulta always sends out great coupons to use for most all products. There is also a great clearance section for shampoos so it's nice to try new ones you don't want to pay full price for until you are sure you like it!
I love ulta, the have a good rewards program, they give out a free gift for your birthday, they have a large selection of make up, from high end to drug store. They also sell soaps and shampooed and hair styling tools. Also they will occasionally have a 20% off coupons on certain items and 2x points.
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever. Compared to Sephora they have a lot of high end products but they also have drugstore products. If there is a drugstore product that you can't find this is the best place to go to find it!
Love love love this store!!! I can seriously go broke walking in. It has all my favorite beauty products in one place. I can get hair,nails and even makeup here. Its a little pricey but its worth it on so many levels.
ULTA, i have so much awesome things to say!! The best place for drug store/highend makeup and everything in between. This place has all the necessities you may need involving hair, makeup, bath and body. Im so in love
This store used to be great. I do not like many of the new Ulta policies for instance needing to show your e-mail for the coupon. This has become an inconvenience for me. I do not really buy luxury items from Ulta, and their drugstore makeup prices are more expensive than stores like target/wal-mart.
This is one of the stores that my husband is afraid of because whenever I go in there I spent hours and I'll buy way too much. Ha ha. I shop here at least monthly I enjoy going here and the customer service is great.
Ulta is a go to for. It's nice to be able to go to one store to check out what's new in drug store makeup and also have high end stuff. I love that they have the benefit brow bar and in a pinch their salon is amazing.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos