BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Savannah H.
Salon points are my life.
I love that my makeup obsession can pay for my manicures and styling appointments. Benefit brow bar is great for an eyebrow shaping but it get a little pricey if you go to them consistently!
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
Ulta is my go to for any hair or beauty products. They are moderately priced and have their own brand that has very good prices and quality product. They also have regular sales (which I love). I would recommend them.
N J.
This store used to be great. I do not like many of the new Ulta policies for instance needing to show your e-mail for the coupon. This has become an inconvenience for me. I do not really buy luxury items from Ulta, and their drugstore makeup prices are more expensive than stores like target/wal-mart.
Cheyenne G.
Jonesville, SC
Ulta is by far my favorite beauty store in the world. They have such a diverse product range and every time I go in there they have exactly what I need. The products are also priced reasonably for their brands. I definitely recommend anyone to buy from here if they are looking for beauty products!!!!
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
I. Love. This. Store. It's easy to go in there and get lost amongst all of their products. Some brand name some unique to their store. I go there for everything from makeup to getting my hair done. I love that place.
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever. Compared to Sephora they have a lot of high end products but they also have drugstore products. If there is a drugstore product that you can't find this is the best place to go to find it!
Angelina A.
Highland, CA
Love This Store It My Number one go too what i like about this store is that they have the higher end make up products on one side and the drug store products on the other so if im going for one specific thing i know where to go
katie h.
Orlando, FL
i love ulta, it's always a one stop shop. the workers are always so helpful when i am feeling adventurous and want to try new products and everything is organized in a way where it's easy to find things. i also love that this store allows you to return make up that you have used if you don't like it.
Jill H.
W Lafayette, IN
Ulta is a nice store and I am excited one is coming to the town in which I live. They have great sales and coupons and that's always a great deal for me! There is a nice selection. I don't feel there is always someone around to help me and there is a lot of store to cover. Overall, a great experience.
Jessica  E.
Great store when you know what you're looking for. So many locations all over so you don't have to plan a special trip when you need to pick something up. They always have a coupon or 2 throughout the month so you can save a little.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.