7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,384 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I purchased a Essie nail polish. It was expensive $9 that's a lot for nail polish. However the quality is really good! It's worth the money, the color payout is great! I would definitely recommend it and buy it again!
I love ulta, the have a good rewards program, they give out a free gift for your birthday, they have a large selection of make up, from high end to drug store. They also sell soaps and shampooed and hair styling tools. Also they will occasionally have a 20% off coupons on certain items and 2x points.
Love love love this store!!! I can seriously go broke walking in. It has all my favorite beauty products in one place. I can get hair,nails and even makeup here. Its a little pricey but its worth it on so many levels.
This store used to be great. I do not like many of the new Ulta policies for instance needing to show your e-mail for the coupon. This has become an inconvenience for me. I do not really buy luxury items from Ulta, and their drugstore makeup prices are more expensive than stores like target/wal-mart.
I'm not a big fan of ultas big beauty boxes w the eyeshadow in them because the eyeshadow is just not very pigmimted and it does not stay on barley and I can never blend the colors right but other then that ALL the rest of ultas products are just amazing j would highly recommend shopping at ulta
Ulta is great because of all the amazing deals they have for drugstore brands! My favorite drug store brand is NYX and they carry a larger variety of their products there. There are always deals going on there. I also think it's great that they carry some high-end brands.
Ulta is one of my go to locations for my cosmetics needs but, I must say.. if sephora was next door I'd avoid ulta at all costs! I haven't had very many 'great' experiences here personally and never get the help I look for. I usually just pop in for an emergency re-purchase
Do not even get me started. I have been able to find everything I've ever been looking for in the field of beauty. This is basically where I go to get all of my hair products, make up products, and skin care products. I love their reward card system, and their customer service always made me feel at home. If you have not shopped here yet I suggest you get on it!
Hated Ulta!! They have high prices even on products you can get at places like Wal-Mart. No free samples like Sephora. Staff isn't that friendly and weren't helpful or knowledgeable. I had to ask several people for help on finding something and none satisfied my needs or wants. Highly disappointed and will not shop there again!!!
The last time I was at Ulta I was extremely disappointed. I went to get my hair done and left with ORANGE (instead of blonde) hair. The woman who did it told me that I needed to just buy some purple shampoo. I will NEVER use their beauty 'parlor' and will try to dissuade anyone from going there!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos