BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Kelcie B.
Brownsville, KY
This is one of the stores that my husband is afraid of because whenever I go in there I spent hours and I'll buy way too much. Ha ha. I shop here at least monthly I enjoy going here and the customer service is great.
Shaunika S.
Hawesville, KY
I just made my first order not too long ago and I love it! The shipping was so so fast and the makeup products are so good. I'm literally in love. Not too long after that I made another order. Cannot wait until it comes in! Definitely recommend and will use again. It can be pricey but definitely worth it.
Melissa P.
Orem, UT
Ulta is my go to for any hair or beauty products. They are moderately priced and have their own brand that has very good prices and quality product. They also have regular sales (which I love). I would recommend them.
Caterina B.
Wilmington, DE
Ulta has an amazing rewards program. Rather than getting free deluxe samples with your points you get $$$ off your purchase!! I like that they have both high end and drug store products and a wide array of selection.
Holly H.
Allendale, MI
Ulta always sends out great coupons to use for most all products. There is also a great clearance section for shampoos so it's nice to try new ones you don't want to pay full price for until you are sure you like it!
Faith K.
Edmond, OK
What I like about Ulta is it carries both high end products and drugstore prodcuts. I like to shop here because I get a mix of both drugstore and high end here. The Prices vary because like I said they carry both high end and drugstore products, I would reccomend this to anyone because of the variety.
Leslie S.
Hendersonvlle, NC
Ulta is one of my favorite stores ever. Compared to Sephora they have a lot of high end products but they also have drugstore products. If there is a drugstore product that you can't find this is the best place to go to find it!
Ashley H.
Morganton, NC
I often come here to get my hair cut or brows waxed. I love the option of facials and the beauty counters. I have learned a lot from the make up specialists. I shop here regularly and love that I get rewarded for it.
Gaby P.
Tustin, CA
Ulta is a go to for. It's nice to be able to go to one store to check out what's new in drug store makeup and also have high end stuff. I love that they have the benefit brow bar and in a pinch their salon is amazing.
Shania P.
Bowling Green , KY
Love this store! I get a lot of my hair and nail products here. It's a wonderful shopping experience. Everything is neatly organized by brand and the workers have always been wonderful. This is why I keep going back!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.