7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,324 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta always has the best exclusive products. I go here often to scope out the new products that are always coming out. It is pretty affordable. Only negative is that I have heard that they put returned products back on the shelf, but none of the products I have ever purchased has had this issue.
Ulta does not typically have as wide as a designer collection as Sephora, but comes in a close second. I can always rely on the $3.50 off a purchase coupons to save me a couple bucks on a weekly trip there.. cant complain about that!
Love that they have a variety of makeup, from drug store to high brand. Good quality and so many different brand to chooses from. you can go in there with $20 and come out with 3 things. I really love it there. I would definitely recommend it for new beginners who just started to get into makeup.
I love Ulta! It is my go to place for anything from makeup remover wipes to prestige make up. I love that carry drugstore items too! I also just got my hair done at the salon and it was probably the best hair color/cut I have ever had!
Looove this store. I purchase about 90% of my beauty products here. I am always going here so my reward points really pay off! So many different brands are sold here so I recommend this store for almost any product you're looking for. They really have it all, I could spend hours in there. I love makeup!
Butter by London nail polish is the best nail-polish I use. It does not have harsh chemicals and doesn't chip for a few days with the proper top coat application. It is expensive and they do not have the extensive color choices of other.
I love my local ulta beauty. They always accommodate me and my friends and they do what they say they are gunna do . They are reasonably priced for haircolor. Haircuts, makeup and blowouts by a senior stylist are rather pricey. Points on ever dollar u spend spend 450 in a year beecome platinum! I am!
My all time favorite store! Prestige cosmetics, drugstore, salon and brow bar all in one place! Plus you can't beat the reward program. If they carried everything Sephora does I would never shop anywhere else for beauty products
Ulta is always my go-to for makeup or hair care products. I prefer Ulta over Sephora because they have everything from makeup to skin care to hair care. I also love that they carry both high end and drug store makeup. The employees are always helpful and friendly and their prices are never unreasonable.
Love shopping here because of the frequent sales and offers. Unfortunately others will agree and many of the products I go to shop for are out of stock at my typical location. Friendly staff and help at the register
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos