BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah B.
North Augusta, SC
By far my favorite. The convenience of high and and drug store brands all there together is awesome. And so is the assortment of hair care products. A great one stop shop for all things beauty that one could ever need
Shania P.
Bowling Green , KY
Love this store! I get a lot of my hair and nail products here. It's a wonderful shopping experience. Everything is neatly organized by brand and the workers have always been wonderful. This is why I keep going back!
Gaby P.
Tustin, CA
Ulta is a go to for. It's nice to be able to go to one store to check out what's new in drug store makeup and also have high end stuff. I love that they have the benefit brow bar and in a pinch their salon is amazing.
Savannah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Salon points are my life.
I love that my makeup obsession can pay for my manicures and styling appointments. Benefit brow bar is great for an eyebrow shaping but it get a little pricey if you go to them consistently!
Abbey K.
Imperial Beach, CA
BEST STORE EVER!! Ulta has everything I love this store so much and the service is amazing, however I wish they would sell all there products online in stores so I don't have to pay for shipping I recommend ulta 100%
Chameria D.
Lewisville , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I. Love. This. Store. It's easy to go in there and get lost amongst all of their products. Some brand name some unique to their store. I go there for everything from makeup to getting my hair done. I love that place.
Aracely L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
They have products in all price ranges. I can get my eyebrows done and my hair in the same trip. I am not the hugest fan of the rewards system unlike Sephora's which I love. I have their credit card and it has it perks.
Taylor P.
Deer Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta! Their loyalty program is great and I love how they sell both high end brands and drug store brands all in one place! The coupons are also fantastic and they work on almost any products which is an added bonus!
Katie R.
Anderson, IN
I actually work for Ulta, but I swear half my paycheck goes right back into this place. We have the best deals and discounts. There is such an array of products and tools, you can always find what you're looking for.
Amanda M.
Riverton, UT
I've tried a few of Ulta's own products before and have been pleasantly surprised. My favorite product is the Self Bronzing Foam. It went on easily and the color was great. The value was much better than the other name brands. The only issue I had was that the bottle leaked and the pump stopped working. I bought another bottle and the same thing happened about half way through the product. Overall, it was much better than buying the name brand.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.