BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Victoria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my go to for when I need high end makeup and a few basic drug store items because they have it all. My favorite purchase from Ulta is my Benefit mascara. I love getting face masks here too because they carry so many brands, same with nail colors! They also have a huge selection of hair car products!
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I think Ulta is a hit or miss for me. My local Ulta is always messy and missing testers or sold out of product, and their drugstore items are more expensive than from Walgreens, except when you get them on specials. But I do order online from them if I want Lorac or other brands that Sephora does not carry.
Greg P.
Grand Junction, CO
Ulta is never one to disappoint! They only sell high quality products such as So Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser. The Product works wonders and leaves me acne free! The employees are also so helpful when deciding which product to get! I recommend shopping at Ulta if you like high quality customer service.
Courtney B.
Hancock, ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my second favorite beauty place to go,and this is because the service is a little better and you can find products a little bit easier. The only con's are they don't carry everything the same as Sephora so yes this store is usually what I get things I can get cheaper or can't get at all at Sephora.
Lauren A.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the best place to find the widest variety of products! From drugstore to hi-end, to hair care, to skin care. I really love their selections. They also offer some of my fave brands that I can't find at Sephora. However, there are never any workers around to help you find something which is a downer.
Arnika R.
Arcadia, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I lovee Ulta! This store is awesome and is literally beauty heaven. It is amazing because it carries both high-end and affordable brands. The shopping experience at my local Ulta is great. I personally enjoy going to it more than my local Sephora (they're both great!) because it is bigger and less crowded.
Sarah S.
Waterford, WI
I love Ulta! They have such a great variety of choices for hair, makeup and your beauty product needs. Also the employees there are always willing to help you find something that works best for you! I have crazy curly hair and I trust that when I go there they have something specifically for my hair needs!
Marisa H.
San Antonio, TX
Ulta is a great place to find all the latest releases of makeup and skin care! I also love how they have a beauty salon right in the store to serve you. The staff inside the salon is amazing! I never leave Ulta empty handed. I personally love the deals such as the 21 days of beauty! That's an amazing perk!
Shelby L.
I absolutely love Ulta! It is so much better than sephora, where I feel so pressured. They have a huge selection and their hair and brow bar is also amazing. I love that I can come here and get all of my drugstore needs as well as high end things! I just wish they sold Laura Mercier (exclusive to Sephora).
Stephanie M.
Calera, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta. I feel like they have such a great selection cosmetics. They have the drugstore brands all the way up to the high end stuff. I just think they just a something for everyone's price range. I love the people that work there because they are knowledgeable and are willing to help when your unsure.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?