7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,322 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
ULTA, i have so much awesome things to say!! The best place for drug store/highend makeup and everything in between. This place has all the necessities you may need involving hair, makeup, bath and body. Im so in love
I love ulta! Their loyalty program is great and I love how they sell both high end brands and drug store brands all in one place! The coupons are also fantastic and they work on almost any products which is an added bonus!
I actually work for Ulta, but I swear half my paycheck goes right back into this place. We have the best deals and discounts. There is such an array of products and tools, you can always find what you're looking for.
I've tried a few of Ulta's own products before and have been pleasantly surprised. My favorite product is the Self Bronzing Foam. It went on easily and the color was great. The value was much better than the other name brands. The only issue I had was that the bottle leaked and the pump stopped working. I bought another bottle and the same thing happened about half way through the product. Overall, it was much better than buying the name brand.
Ulta is heaven. I don't have one close to me so I shop online. You can find great deals and earn ultra points! I just purchased a microdermabrasion kit from there and I love it already! They're also typically cheaper than their competition!
Love This Store It My Number one go too what i like about this store is that they have the higher end make up products on one side and the drug store products on the other so if im going for one specific thing i know where to go
I have bought a few products that ulta carry's that sephora does not and one being the tarte shape tape concealer. I love that stuff it covers my imperfections and doesnt crease. So pigmented and blends out beautifully
Ulta is a nice store and I am excited one is coming to the town in which I live. They have great sales and coupons and that's always a great deal for me! There is a nice selection. I don't feel there is always someone around to help me and there is a lot of store to cover. Overall, a great experience.
I like Ulta because its almost a one stop shop. It has a wide range of high end products and also drug store products. The only down side I find is that they do not carry Mac Cosmetics. I heard they have started online only and hopefully they will be at the local stores. That would be the perfect store for me.
Best place to go for my hair needs. I'm naturally dark dark brown but am a ash blonde dye girl. Purple shampoo is my savior and I always find mine at ultra for a reasonable price and typically it's buy 2 get one free!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos