BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Jessica H.
I can walk here from my apartment. They have a great return policy. They will let you exchange opened makeup you try and decide you don't like.
My local store does run out of inventory on items I'm looking for at times.
Lauren W.
O Fallon, MO
I love the variety of high end and drugstore products. I like the fact it is a one stop shop for makeup and hair products. I normally do my shopping online so I wish there was one closer or they offered a cheaper limit to buy for the free shipping. But that won't stop me from doing my occasionally haul!
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
Ulta is my favorite makeup store because the sale associates are very helpful as well as get me the best deals. Also the store is always well lit so it's easy to see how makeup will look in the daylight if you test some.
Krys F.
Lockhart, TX
Love this place! I've always encountered friendly and helpful staff. They're always full of suggestions for my particular issues. I love that I can purchase a product in a trial size, usually. If not, you can purchase the full size and if you don't like it, you can return it within 60 days with receipt.
Pomi C.
Fairbanks, AK
I absolutely love Ulta! It's my go to place to buy makeup, considering there is no sephora near me. I love that there is both high and low end makeup and miscellaneous items in between (hair, nail polish, tanning, etc)
Hannah H.
I love Ulta's mascara and lip glosses. The mascara reaches all my lashes and coats evenly. The lips glosses are one of my favorites. They last and leave a nice shine. They aren't sticky or tacky like some glosses can be.
Teresa C.
I love that Ulta has both regular drug store brands and higher end brands for makeup. I always ask the girls who work there for help and they are always so informative. I don't think they work on commission/get "credit" for sales so I think that if they sell you something it's because they think it will work for you and not just because it's expensive.
Diana S.
I literally love ulta with all of my heart. I love how easy it is to get things there because not only do they sell the high end stuff but they also sell the drugstore alternatives. Ulta also has great customer service.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
I truly enjoy going on a trip to Ulta. The workers are nice. Ulta carries a great amount of both affordable and expensive products. I shop here quite a lot. I definitely recommend it, for it's a great shopping experience.
Raven W.
Super nice employees. Ulta always has great deals going on. And love getting the coupons in the mail for even more deals. Just hate I'm so far away from the nearest ulta which is 80 miles away. Other than that, I love it
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.