BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Gabby P.
Riverton, NJ
Love this place! They have high end as well as drug store lines. Staff is always very nice and let you sample almost everything! Their always having a sale. Returns/exchanges are always simple and easy. No complaints here.
Kailey H.
St Marys City, MD
I am so in love with Ulta. I shopped exclusively at Sephora for many years until an Ulta opened near my house. Their prices are often more affordable and they carry so many of the brands I have come to love and depend on.
Dalia T.
I seriously go to ultra twice a month and bring huge hauls from there! I spend hours and hours at Ulta! I love that it has products from high end to drug store products. I will probably always shop here! I love it so much!
Beth H.
Granite City, IL
My go-to shop for makeup. I love the deals and rewards program.The staff is friendly and makes me feel special.I do wish that they had the same variety as Sephora.If you love beauty and bargains you need to check out Ulta!
Colleen O.
Lebanon, NJ
Love ulta for their reward system and constant coupons for the customers. I wish Sephora's point system was like ultas. However I find their drugstore prices higher than normal. Even with a coupon I can find better prices at Walmart or target.
Genessis V.
Oxnard, CA
It's like opening the gates to heaven! You see everything & you fall in love I'm a make up addict & I want everything even I don't use it I want it I want my collection to grow! I want to take ulta home or at least half !
Amie S.
Jupiter, FL
The brow bar is where it is at! I have trouble trusting people with my eyebrows. I have thick and dark eyebrows, and most people do not know what to do. But Ulta gets it right everytime, and they always have appointments!
Alexis P.
Elon, NC
I love how Utla carries a range of brands from drugstore names to expensive beauty names. The store are always laid out nice and the staff is so friendly. They also always have great deals when shopping for makeup on a budget. I always go here instead of drugstore because I get great advice with my purchase.
Aaliyah S.
Lexington, SC
Great products. But also pricey. Ulta has amazing highlight and contour, drop dead yet pricey af lol. I love a lot of you tubers that like Ulta too. I recommend shopping there if you have ūüíłūüíłūüíł lol but still, great products.
Carolina I.
Omaha, NE
Ulta is a haven when it comes to makeup. I love that they have both high end and drug store brands. They also have great sales on their brand along with drugstore brands. I love that you can test the drug store brands, because you can't do that at Walmart or Walgreens. It really helps when choosing product.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.