7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,498 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I have an Ulta close to me and I love going there. The store is always great and I love the Rose palette. It isn't too expensive(when comparing to Urban Decay) and is very pigmented. Definitely a palette worth purchasing 😄
Love this place! They have high end as well as drug store lines. Staff is always very nice and let you sample almost everything! Their always having a sale. Returns/exchanges are always simple and easy. No complaints here.
I love how you can wander in the isles of both drugstore and a little higher end. Some of their locations aren't as clean as others but you can find almost any beauty product you need here. Perfect place for makeup lovers.
I seriously go to ultra twice a month and bring huge hauls from there! I spend hours and hours at Ulta! I love that it has products from high end to drug store products. I will probably always shop here! I love it so much!
I love going to Ulta! They have so much makeup obviously and the works are so nice! You also get points everytime you buy something which I think is amazing because after reaching an amount of points you receive something from them!
Love ulta for their reward system and constant coupons for the customers. I wish Sephora's point system was like ultas. However I find their drugstore prices higher than normal. Even with a coupon I can find better prices at Walmart or target.
Ulta is a haven when it comes to makeup. I love that they have both high end and drug store brands. They also have great sales on their brand along with drugstore brands. I love that you can test the drug store brands, because you can't do that at Walmart or Walgreens. It really helps when choosing product.
The brow bar is where it is at! I have trouble trusting people with my eyebrows. I have thick and dark eyebrows, and most people do not know what to do. But Ulta gets it right everytime, and they always have appointments!
I love how Utla carries a range of brands from drugstore names to expensive beauty names. The store are always laid out nice and the staff is so friendly. They also always have great deals when shopping for makeup on a budget. I always go here instead of drugstore because I get great advice with my purchase.
Great products. But also pricey. Ulta has amazing highlight and contour, drop dead yet pricey af lol. I love a lot of you tubers that like Ulta too. I recommend shopping there if you have 💸💸💸 lol but still, great products.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos