BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Naiomi E.
Towson, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love going to ulta! You can sometimes get a great deal and I love the combination of high end but also drug store brand makeup and hair care. There's typically everything you're looking for when you go into the store.
Karissa D.
Layton, UT
ulta sells high end and drug store products. they have a great staff and theyre very friendly. this store sells quality makeup for an affordable price if you are on a makeup budget. i go shopping here every time i run out of a face product as many of their foundations and powders are very hypoallergenic.
Daviontea B.
Calumet City, IL
I love ULTA Beauty dip brow it works so good! They aslo always have the perfect sjin shade for me im brown skin so i tend to get nutmegs chestnuts and 360 in Maybelin Fit Me because i have a more red unfer tone i really love ULTA!
Eileen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using for Makeup revolution strobe Creme for a while now and love it! It's so affordable at only $9 and lasts forever. Ulta is the only store I know that has Makeup Revolution in store so it's my go to place.
Leanne F.
Leipsic, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best store for makeup. They are so affordable and they have makeup from drug stores and not just high end makeup. The store is also so organized too! I would totally recommend this to my friends and family!!
Gaby Rodriguez J.
Phoenix, AZ
they have a very good rewards system, I like the variety of products they have I think they should have more high-end products. the prices on some of the products are very high compared with same product at drugstores.
Erika O.
Flagstaff, AZ
Ulta unfortunately is over a hundred miles away from my town but last I went, I was absolutely happy. Wonderful staff and had everything I wanted and was looking for. ULTA got me started on my new Urban Decay obsession.
Rylee C.
Mc Arthur, OH
ulta is my number one go to for all things beauty.
from hair products to makeup they have it
all. they have affordable and high end makeup all in one
place. I love my tarte eye shadow pallet it is my number
one go to. when I can go I always have to make myself leave.
I recommend ulta to all my friends.
Saydi B.
Apple Valley , MN
Beauty Junkie Expert
A new Ulta opened up right by me and it's wonderful. I love the Brow bar that's there and the fact you can get your hair done. The staff is great and it's a nice looking store. Their skincare options are wonderful as well.
Natasha H.
Gresham, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta they always have the best deals going on! I also love that there point system you get money back to use for other purchases! Most ulta I go to the employees are always nice there has been a few that can be a little judgmental if you don't have make up on!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?