BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
I enjoy shopping at Ulta, there is always someone to help one find what your looking for. They are always running some kind of promotion, isles are always neat and they usually have everything in stock. The only negative thing I can think of is I wish they had a wider selection of product to choose from.
Raven W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super nice employees. Ulta always has great deals going on. And love getting the coupons in the mail for even more deals. Just hate I'm so far away from the nearest ulta which is 80 miles away. Other than that, I love it
Carrington H.
South Bend, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not impressed with this place at all, and that bums me out because all of my friends are wild about it. I can't help but just compare it to the tacky Sephora that didn't really quite make it, but is still trying..
Mindy B.
I'm not a huge makeup user, so I love that I'm not followed around in Ulta. There's always someone available if I have questions, but I'm not pressured into buying anything like I am at department store makeup counters.
Christy W.
Love Ulta! I shop from their sale advertisement. The company will not get my business if they don't have deal or ad out there. My favorite is if you buy perfume, you will get this bag for free. Omg! I got me every time!
Mi'shaya B.
Ulta has some really good products. I really go there for the perfume they carry. They have so many options. I really like the little magazine you get in the mail. I don't come ther for make up one being ,is because I'm a sure they do not carry my color. I like the customer service and everything else.
Angel V.
Adger, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly enjoy going on a trip to Ulta. The workers are nice. Ulta carries a great amount of both affordable and expensive products. I shop here quite a lot. I definitely recommend it, for it's a great shopping experience.
Monika P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't go to ULTA as much because they are a bit pricey. However, they have a pretty good REWARDS program that I just became a member of and they give you pretty good deals and offers. I am not a fan of their products and sometimes it is not very clean and the people are not that nice and knowledgeable.
Whitney F.
Acworth , GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great shopping experience and the employees are awesome. Pro tip always asked for help, if you need it. Everything at the store or online is affordable or expensive depends on what you buy, but everything is high quality.
Katelyn D.
Landis, NC
Ulta is my saving grace! I love everything about ulta. There service is great there products are better! I highly recommend ulta to anyone who is looking for great products and great service! There sales are awesome too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?