BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Erin T.
Dallas, GA
I enjoy shopping at Ulta, there is always someone to help one find what your looking for. They are always running some kind of promotion, isles are always neat and they usually have everything in stock. The only negative thing I can think of is I wish they had a wider selection of product to choose from.
Cassy C.
Newton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love Ulta! They have a huge selection of both high end and drugstore products. The brow bar and salon make the store and all in one. They have a great rewards program and the hire such friendly and knowledgeable staff!
Jessica A.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's always between here and sephora and I love their perk of always getting free samples of items when you shop in stores! They always have tons of great brands and options for all things beauty! I'd shop here any day!
Lauren W.
O Fallon, MO
I love the variety of high end and drugstore products. I like the fact it is a one stop shop for makeup and hair products. I normally do my shopping online so I wish there was one closer or they offered a cheaper limit to buy for the free shipping. But that won't stop me from doing my occasionally haul!
Teresa C.
I love that Ulta has both regular drug store brands and higher end brands for makeup. I always ask the girls who work there for help and they are always so informative. I don't think they work on commission/get "credit" for sales so I think that if they sell you something it's because they think it will work for you and not just because it's expensive.
Alysia B.
Williamsburg, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love walking in here and knowing that they have both high-end and a few drugstore products. I also love the fact you can get your nails done get your eyebrows done, just feel like you bettered yourself going in there.
Shayna J.
Washington, DC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wonderful beauty store! It has pretty much everything and more with their own brand products as well, my favorite purchase was my Urban Decay Smoky Palette that I got half off. I would absolutely recommend shopping here.
Hannah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love ulta! Not only do they carry all the big brands but they also carry the smaller ones and less expensive ones that are similar quality. They have prices for everyone. They even have their own Ulta line that I love!
Emily S.
Red Lion, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my favorite makeup store because the sale associates are very helpful as well as get me the best deals. Also the store is always well lit so it's easy to see how makeup will look in the daylight if you test some.
Wendy P.
I love the environment and friendly feel of ulta. I have never felt ignored or disrespected here like I have felt at other beauty retailers. I love it! They're always having sales. And I definitely recommend coming here!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?