BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
I love how this store has drugstore makeup and high end that's really nice also there's a salon and there perfumes and so many things you are looking for or didn't know you were looking for you will definitely pick something up
Kamryn L.
Ulta has great products! They always have a nice upbeat environment and my favorite purchase would have to be the Chocolate soleil bronzer! It has great pigmentation and all the products are high quality. I definitely would recommend any who loves makeup to shop at an Ulta and experience the greatness it offers!
Ashley A.
Las Vegas , NV
Ulta is the best. Not only do they carry almost all of my favorite high end brands, they also carry all of my favorite drugstore brands making this store affordable for any beauty product lovers. Great customer service as well.
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
I used the not your mothers grow shampoo and it didn't work on my hair I have always struggled with trying to grow long nice hair! I'm just waiting for my dream product to come along! I would definitely still shop there still!
Keyla V.
Boise, ID
Although I like Ulta a lot I can't say I love it. Sometimes the store can be a bit messy and the girls there sometimes have no idea what I'm talking about. I do like how they have both drugstore and high end makeup products. If they had a bit nicer staff and a more organized store I would shop here all the time.
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
I love to shop at ultra! There is always a 20 percent off coupon to use! You can even get one to use on prestige brands a few times a year. I love to get my fragrance there bc you usually get a free item with your purchase!
Nicole G.
Sea Cliff, NY
This is my favorite place to get my makeup. I love how drugstore and high end makeup are in the same store so I can get everything I need in one go. Everyone there truly knows their products and are more than happy to help!
Alma C.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is my favorite makeup store! Most of the time I find what I'm looking for, and most employees are very helpful and nice! Also there's three locations around me,which is so convenient for me! I definitely recommend Ulta!
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
My go to place for beauty needs! The girls that work here are always so helpful and they have a great selection of brands. Pricing is good also. Very organized so I can find what I need easily without walking around aimlessly for awhile.
Cassandra J.
Orlando, FL
Ulta is a great store! I get the majority of my products from here. And their name brand stuff is actually good! The products range from all prices, so you can find just about anything. And they always have some kind of sale going on :)
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.