7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,309 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love how Utla carries a range of brands from drugstore names to expensive beauty names. The store are always laid out nice and the staff is so friendly. They also always have great deals when shopping for makeup on a budget. I always go here instead of drugstore because I get great advice with my purchase.
The brow bar is where it is at! I have trouble trusting people with my eyebrows. I have thick and dark eyebrows, and most people do not know what to do. But Ulta gets it right everytime, and they always have appointments!
I am so in love with Ulta. I shopped exclusively at Sephora for many years until an Ulta opened near my house. Their prices are often more affordable and they carry so many of the brands I have come to love and depend on.
Great products. But also pricey. Ulta has amazing highlight and contour, drop dead yet pricey af lol. I love a lot of you tubers that like Ulta too. I recommend shopping there if you have 💸💸💸 lol but still, great products.
I always find exactly what I'm looking for at Ulta. And with their great sales, I am always shopping! They are very helpful, always willing to take time to answer my questions. I find most of what they carry is very affordable for my style! I recommend it to everyone, and often bring someone new each time!
This store has everything beauty that you would need! They also provide amazing services from MUAs and they are all phenomenal. The price ranges from cheap drugstore products to high end so they have something for everyone
I love ulta. I really like how it has a mix of high end and drugstore products. It is also super convenient that they also have hair care and skincare products. The employees are normally nice and helpful. My only problem with ulta is that some employees really try to push certain brands especially clinique
Heaven in the form of a store! I love that ulta offers higher end products alongside drugstore brands. I can pick up my high end foundation and my drugstore brand mascara all in one stop. I also love their gel polish line!
My go-to shop for makeup. I love the deals and rewards program.The staff is friendly and makes me feel special.I do wish that they had the same variety as Sephora.If you love beauty and bargains you need to check out Ulta!
Ulta the company overall is my favorite place to go. It's really the only store I go to on a daily basis for anything my makeup self needs. I bring my girlfriend here whenever we hang out. The associates are very sweet and if you don't want expensive items they do always have clearance or their lower end section.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos