BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Trinh N.
Ulta had this good deal on the tartelette palette set. It came with the palette, double eye liner, and mascara for 50ish (can't remember) but that's a good deal. The palette itself is already 45. The colors on it are soooo pretty and every time I take it out and use it, I get compliments almost all the time.
Gennesis R.
Omaha, NE
I love Ulta they get a lot of exclusives to their stores from high-end brands I rack up points here and you gets money towards a purchase. the only thing I wish they would be better at is giving free samples I love testing with free samples because it's something that helps me pick out products in the future
Crystal H.
Cleveland, OH
Not Your Mother's- Clean Freak Dry Shampoo

This stuff is great, and I'll never go back to Tresemme's dry shampoo again! Other dry shampoos leave your hair feeling gritty and looking oily, but NYM's is light and residue free. As an added bonus it has a nice light scent that has your hair smelling fresh, too!
Heather T.
Columbus, OH
Ulta is amazing! I love that you can find both high end makeup and affordable makeup all under the same roof! Most of the products are very good quality! I love that I can splurge on myself, but if I'm trying to save money I can find something in that price range as well! I am for sure a returning customer!
Bekah F.
Fairhope , AL
I love Ulta because of the selection!! Everything I need in one spot, a great rewards program and the girls leave you alone if you want them to.
The salon at my Ulta is amazing and I love that there is always a good sale either at the salon or at the store. My beauty box is what it is because of this store!
Kathryn H.
Tampa, FL
I love Ulta!!! Not only do they have high end stuff but they have normal drug store makeup too making it a total one stop shopping for makeup as well as hair care. They have a lot of products exclusive to the store in the way that sephora does such as LORAC and a lot of tarte products (AKA SHAPE TAPE!!!!!!)
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I have to admit, I was only a Sephora lover but my sister in law introduced me to Ulta. And now I am a fan! I love their rewards program because it actually turns into money you can save off future purchases vs samples from Sephora. I love that i can get both high end and drug store items at the same place!
Karen A.
Hoffman Est, IL
Ulta is also one of my makeup stores that I would go in at anytime and always come out with a full bag of makeup ❣️.Ulta has everything you need when your in a crisis or just want to go and buy variety brands of makeup.I love this store and would always go there when I passing by or in need of an emergency.
Samantha J.
Azle, TX
I love this place. It's a make up heaven. I really love the brow bar. I have been to so many places and have always walked out disappointed because they have messed my eyebrows up. So I tried ulta to see what they can do and I was so impressed. They took their time and I have never seen my eyebrows sexier!!
Jamie L.
Stockton, CA
I think Ulta is a hit or miss for me. My local Ulta is always messy and missing testers or sold out of product, and their drugstore items are more expensive than from Walgreens, except when you get them on specials. But I do order online from them if I want Lorac or other brands that Sephora does not carry.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.