7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,325 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I got my lashes done here. The woman was really nice it being my first time actually getting lashes applied, although she was helpful with actually picking the lashes out I liked them alot and she made them look so natural
Ultra has everything you could possibly need for your makeup or beauty needs. I get everything from here, makeup, bath items, lotion, everything! It's great to have everything in one place when ever I might need something.
Ulta is the best makeup store in my opinion. Not only do you have the high end products, you also have drug store so it's the best of both worlds. I feel like it's underrated in comparison to other makeup stores. It offers a top notch place to get your brows done + other services. I love Ulta and their awesome sales.
I absolutely love shopping at Ulta. They have almost everything you could ever want and the customer service is always great. They also have random sales that sneak up on you. A month ago I got a concealer for like 2 bucks
If you thought that Target was the only store you can spend two hours in, think again. I love the variety that Ulta offers. From drugstore products, to high end, a salon, and some even offering Dermalogica bars in which you can get a facial... I'm obsessed with Ulta! My go to spot whenever I need beauty products
Ulta is my second home! LOVE their prices!! Literally everything their is affordable!! they also always have deals going on!! I also love how the workers are always their to help you! I wish their were more make up artists that worked their because some people that work their don't have a clue about make up.
I love how Utla carries a range of brands from drugstore names to expensive beauty names. The store are always laid out nice and the staff is so friendly. They also always have great deals when shopping for makeup on a budget. I always go here instead of drugstore because I get great advice with my purchase.
I absolutely love my Anastasia contour pallet. I'm able to make any look I want with it. It's easy to use and provides different shades for different seasons (I get dark in the summer). I'm very satisfied with the product
Who doesn't love Ulta? High end and drug store all in one place it just makes sense. My drugstores aren't great so i love that this is a new option to get the products i want and not have to worry about them not having it!
my go go go to in makeup stores. The ladies at my location are so genuine and lovely. However I would love if they did samples like spear being a college student I can't afford to buy something without knowing I'll love it and it works for me. The point system is by far the BEST point system that there is
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos