BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sabrina G.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is just as good as sephora. I go to Ulta more actually. You can get there rewards card and get points for every dollar spent. The more you earn the more &$ you can get off your purchases! I shop here at least once a week!
Lyssa Angelica A.
Hanford, CA
I have purchases the ulta make up box and its in a good quality regardless of the price. Its super affordable having all tha make up i needed for the upcoming parties that i had attended this past holidays.worth every penny!
Brittany W.
Georgetown, KY
My go to place for beauty needs! The girls that work here are always so helpful and they have a great selection of brands. Pricing is good also. Very organized so I can find what I need easily without walking around aimlessly for awhile.
Jasmine M.
Pflugerville, TX
Staff tries to avoid you often. Many do not know the products they hold. They hike up the prices of drugstore products. Their rewards program is nice though. However, the experience shopping there is subpar most of the time.
Anna E.
Nashville, TN
I love Ulta! They give their regular members great discounts when they shop a lot, and they always have great products. Plus they have great services to try out new products and gain insight on makeup trends and techniques!
Brandi P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta was the first place ( other than drugstores ) that I started shopping for higher end makeup. My local ulta always seems to have the new products being released which really helps me with my youtube beauty video reviews.
Elizabeth C.
Long Branch, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is my number place to go to when I shop for my beauty needs! I love how I can buy drugstore brands and high end brands all from the same place! It also varies in categories so i can pick up anything from a new flat iron to a new foundation all in one place!
Alma C.
Dallas, TX
Ulta is my favorite makeup store! Most of the time I find what I'm looking for, and most employees are very helpful and nice! Also there's three locations around me,which is so convenient for me! I definitely recommend Ulta!
Ashley H.
Trussville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was excited to finally get an Ulta in the suburbs where I live. Ulta is always clean, the employees are kind and knowledgeable, and I can find all the beauty products I need in one place for reasonable prices. A huge win.
Michelle S.
Bath, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love to shop at ultra! There is always a 20 percent off coupon to use! You can even get one to use on prestige brands a few times a year. I love to get my fragrance there bc you usually get a free item with your purchase!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?