BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Bonnie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Staff is usually not very helpful, they don't have all the make-up brands and trendiest products and even thou I love their point program coupons are usually pointless... they never take them. I only go for like hair products.
Jenna M.
atlanta, GA
Ulta is a great place to go to get anything that you were looking for. They have every single make up brand from high-end to drugstore. They even have a full hair salon in the back. They have great clearance and great sales!!!
Elizabeth Z.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love their reward/point program. You can always find something good on clearance. But I will always choose Sephora for most of my makeup needs. they are more expensive makeup wise for drug store brands I'm better off going to target and saving myself a couple bucks.
Jordyn K.
Santa Rsa Bch, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
My fav beauty store! Ulta has hundreds of beauty brands wether it's high end or drug store cheap. They carry just about anything you could want from skincare, to hair, makeup, or body. All of the workers are beauty experts and very friendly. Overall, I really enjoy shopping at Ulta whenever I need my beauty fix!
Faith M.
Fairfield, OH
Ulta is the one stop shop for makeup! They have so many brands to choose from. The pricing range is great. You can spend only a few dollars on simple products but still have the ability to splurge on name brands if you choose!
Jazmine C.
Cicero, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has to be one of the best stores for me! I love it because you get a little of everything from drug store to high end. They also have endless hair, nail and skin products. I highly recommend to go shopping at ulta if you are really unsure of what to buy next to add to your collection. They have so much to offer!
Dani G.
Ulta is an awesome one stop shop. I love it especially for the great specials they run here and amazing coupons. Sephora doesn't usually offer things like that so when I'm looking for a stellar deal I make sure to stop by Ulta.
Taylor H.
Muskegon, MI
I used the not your mothers grow shampoo and it didn't work on my hair I have always struggled with trying to grow long nice hair! I'm just waiting for my dream product to come along! I would definitely still shop there still!
Tracy B.
Morris, IL
I could get lost in this store for hours!! Their staff is extremely knowledgeable about all things beauty and I love talking to them and learning new tips and tricks.

They do in store demos and have a lovely rewards program.
Sadia S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been so disappointed in Ulta recently due to the hassle they gave me for y bday gift. The customer service by email was very condescending and somewhat rude. Hopefully the issue was resolved when I called them and cleared up the issue. !!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.