BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Alexandra F.
I prefer Sephora honestly. I don't like the brands that ULTA carries as much as the Sephora brands. I also don't think their staff are very well trained for color matching, etc. I go to Ulta when I know exactly what I want/need, but don't rely on the staff for their recommendations, as I have always had to return what they recommend.
Meghan V.
I never used to shop here but I am more frequently now. They have a great selection of make up, perfumes, bath/ body items. Some of their items are very expensive but others are reasonable. I usually watch for the sales and can find some good deals.
Paige P.
Montevallo , AL
I'm actually a beauty consultant at the one near me! They have both expensive and drug store makeup, hair products and bath products. They have anything you can imagine! I also love going to their salon to get my colored as well!
Victoria K.
Galloway, OH
I love Ulta. They always have amazing deals and great customer service. Their own products and their customer service is top notch. I will saw that at times it's tough to navigate getting what you want due to things being sold out, but that just reflects on the popularity  of the product and not the negligence of Ulta. 10/10
Randi T.
Vinemont, AL
Has a great variety of products all in one place. I like that I can pick up different brands all at one time. Their staff needs to be trained better and have more knowledge of the products they are selling and stock tends to run low very quickly. However, it is a great store overall and you can't beat the convenience.
Amanda V.
Topeka, KS
I love this store. It's always adding new products all the time and have a great points program for returning customers. I love when they have their super sales. I would totally recommend this store to anyone in love with make up
Lupe V.
Saint Paul, MN
Ulta is a great place to go if your looking for higher-end products or drugstore beauty. There costumer service and quality of products is amazing. You can sign up for a rewards program and receive coupons in the mail for your favorite products. I will defenitly be going there whenever i sun out of my beauty products.
Elizabeth M.
I was a little weary of going to Ulta because I was such a big Sephora girl. BUT then I found out about their amazing rewards program and I was sold on it! AND they do coupons and they are always having great sales going on. I love how I can get my luxury brand makeup and my cheaper brands of makeup all in the same place!
Sarah C.
Colleyville, TX
I love going to Ulta, especially when they have big sales or promotions going. That's what gets me into the stores and then I inevitably end up spending more than I planned. I love all the goodies close to the cash registers. I haven't used their salon servies before but have seen good results on my friends who have.
Bridget A.
joplin
I absolutely Love Ulta! My daughter and I went there and purchased a make-up haul. The staff was friendly and helpful. I love that they have reward points and you can get a coupon. My favorite purchase was my Better than sex mascara and smash box products! I also Love that they have Urban Decay and Antasia Products!!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.