7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,394 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I prefer Sephora honestly. I don't like the brands that ULTA carries as much as the Sephora brands. I also don't think their staff are very well trained for color matching, etc. I go to Ulta when I know exactly what I want/need, but don't rely on the staff for their recommendations, as I have always had to return what they recommend.
I never used to shop here but I am more frequently now. They have a great selection of make up, perfumes, bath/ body items. Some of their items are very expensive but others are reasonable. I usually watch for the sales and can find some good deals.
I'm actually a beauty consultant at the one near me! They have both expensive and drug store makeup, hair products and bath products. They have anything you can imagine! I also love going to their salon to get my colored as well!
I love Ulta. They always have amazing deals and great customer service. Their own products and their customer service is top notch. I will saw that at times it's tough to navigate getting what you want due to things being sold out, but that just reflects on the popularity of the product and not the negligence of Ulta. 10/10
Has a great variety of products all in one place. I like that I can pick up different brands all at one time. Their staff needs to be trained better and have more knowledge of the products they are selling and stock tends to run low very quickly. However, it is a great store overall and you can't beat the convenience.
I love this store. It's always adding new products all the time and have a great points program for returning customers. I love when they have their super sales. I would totally recommend this store to anyone in love with make up
Ulta is a great place to go if your looking for higher-end products or drugstore beauty. There costumer service and quality of products is amazing. You can sign up for a rewards program and receive coupons in the mail for your favorite products. I will defenitly be going there whenever i sun out of my beauty products.
I was a little weary of going to Ulta because I was such a big Sephora girl. BUT then I found out about their amazing rewards program and I was sold on it! AND they do coupons and they are always having great sales going on. I love how I can get my luxury brand makeup and my cheaper brands of makeup all in the same place!
I love going to Ulta, especially when they have big sales or promotions going. That's what gets me into the stores and then I inevitably end up spending more than I planned. I love all the goodies close to the cash registers. I haven't used their salon servies before but have seen good results on my friends who have.
I absolutely Love Ulta! My daughter and I went there and purchased a make-up haul. The staff was friendly and helpful. I love that they have reward points and you can get a coupon. My favorite purchase was my Better than sex mascara and smash box products! I also Love that they have Urban Decay and Antasia Products!!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos