7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is amazing. In all departments. They have a great variety of brands to choose from and they don't charge an arm and a leg and your first born to buy a few things. I love that they have the salon side of the store, and they have fabulous employees at the store I go to. Would recommend over Sephora, without a doubt.
I love the better than sex mascara. It's so amazing, it leaves your eyelashes looking like you have falsies! It's not bad for the price considering on how well it works. They even have a water proof formula that works just as well
ULTA is my go-to makeup and beauty store. They've an incredible selection of high end and drugstore beauty brands, and their prices are affordable. Additionally, there is always a coupon, always a sale, always some extra way to save you money. I purchase both in store and online. I also love their beauty line and own several products from it.
I think ulta is very convenient, and I really like there store and how they organize all of there products because it helps there store look better and focus more on what your getting instead of looking at a hundred things at once.
I absolutely love Ulta. I always go there is I'm close by. The makeup is Affordable. I love everything I've ever bought their. I'm happy I have a Ulta close by. I will never stop shopping here. The staff is so nice and helpful too!!
I love going here! I love that the reward/point system is better than Sephora. They also have common/most and exclusive drugstore brands sold here as well as a salon! This place is always a one stop shop for me with everything related to beauty! And not to mention they are going to start selling MAC products here very soon!!!!
I love my local Ulta store. You get to know the store associates who are all very friendly and helpful when looking for products. I'm never disappointed when I go in there. Shop here for a variety of product and keep going back for more!
Ulta has a great selection on makeup and a great rewards program. You never have to go to other stores because they have everything you need in one store at all different price ranges. And now that there selling MAC there is a plus!
Love shopping at Ulta! Even though they don't have as much as Sephora as far as brands that I use, I LOVE their reward system! I also feel like more products go on sale and you definitely get more for your money with free products.
Ulta is a great place for all kinds of personal care and beauty needs. I love that they have luxe products as well as bargain products and all points in between. The staff is usually eager to help you find whatever it is that you are looking for and have great suggestions. It's my go-to place for old favorites and new finds.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos