BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Peyton W.
Hermon, ME
Ulta is amazing. In all departments. They have a great variety of brands to choose from and they don't charge an arm and a leg and your first born to buy a few things. I love that they have the salon side of the store, and they have fabulous employees at the store I go to. Would recommend over Sephora, without a doubt.
Jessii N.
sykesville maryland
I love the better than sex mascara. It's so amazing, it leaves your eyelashes looking like you have falsies! It's not bad for the price considering on how well it works. They even have a water proof formula that works just as well
Tamara C.
Athens, AL
ULTA is my go-to makeup and beauty store. They've an incredible selection of high end and drugstore beauty brands, and their prices are affordable. Additionally, there is always a coupon, always a sale, always some extra way to save you money. I purchase both in store and online. I also love their beauty line and own several products from it.
Marissa M.
Gilbert, AZ
I think ulta is very convenient, and I really like there store and how they organize all of there products because it helps there store look better and focus more on what your getting instead of looking at a hundred things at once.
Hailey M.
Arvada, CO
I absolutely love Ulta. I always go there is I'm close by. The makeup is Affordable. I love everything I've ever bought their. I'm happy I have a Ulta close by. I will never stop shopping here. The staff is so nice and helpful too!!
Emma C.
I love going here! I love that the reward/point system is better than Sephora. They also have common/most and exclusive drugstore brands sold here as well as a salon! This place is always a one stop shop for me with everything related to beauty! And not to mention they are going to start selling MAC products here very soon!!!!
Pam W.
I love my local Ulta store. You get to know the store associates who are all very friendly and helpful when looking for products. I'm never disappointed when I go in there. Shop here for a variety of product and keep going back for more!
Yaya b.
Ulta has a great selection on makeup and a great rewards program. You never have to go to other stores because they have everything you need in one store at all different price ranges. And now that there selling MAC there is a plus!
Andrea L.
Love shopping at Ulta! Even though they don't have as much as Sephora as far as brands that I use, I LOVE their reward system! I also feel like more products go on sale and you definitely get more for your money with free products.
Kristi S.
Ayden, NC
Ulta is a great place for all kinds of personal care and beauty needs. I love that they have luxe products as well as bargain products and all points in between. The staff is usually eager to help you find whatever it is that you are looking for and have great suggestions. It's my go-to place for old favorites and new finds.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.