7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,450 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is another amazing store for makeup and skin/hair care but what I enjoy about them is that they carry both high end and drugstore cosmetics. I will only use high end eyeshadow products but favor drugstore brand primers and setting sprays so having a store that carries both sides of the spectrum makes things so much easier.
I love ulta!!!!!! It has so many great products from high end to drug store. It's the perfect place to shop on and off a budget. I got the wet n wild cat suite liquid lipsticks there and I was so happy because they are so hard to find
you usually find every beauty product your looking for every time you go in looking for something specific and if that product is not available there is always something similar to your product. I would def recommend going beauty shopping here.
I also love ulta. They are different in their layout than sephora is. But I love both stores. The makeup choices are endless and they have the more expensive stuff along with NYX and Cover girl. It's the best of all makeup out there.
My all time favorite beauty store to go to. Has everything I need from drug store to high end makeup products. Never a dull moment when I go shopping for makeup they always have what I'm looking for and the employees are really nice.
Overall I really like this store. They have a lot to offer and they have consultants similar to sephora. Unfortunately their stock is a little less than sephora which is why I only gave 4 stars. They are also not as helpful with giving out samples. On the other hand, it's a little bit cheaper and they tend to always have coupons.
Ulta has several different brands and even their own. What I love most about Ulta is their sales or if you buy said price you get a nice pricey gift. Makeup lovers will love this store.
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty supply store! The coupons and rewards are amazing! Everyone is always so helpful and the range of products they offer in store and online are perfect for any budget! I know going into Ulta that 3 things will happen 1. Find what I need 2. Find more than I need and 3. Learn about a new product!
Love stopping by at ulta for a quick sale search or a makeup want and need item. I love when they have big sales or free gifts when you purchase something. Their brow bar is a dream, and they also have a hair salon which i am yet to try.
Ultra has a very good variety of brands. The last time I was there I went to find a new lip color. I ended up getting a fuschia matte color from nyx that I really liked. Some are the brands can be pricey but it's worth the investment.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos