BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
Ulta is another amazing store for makeup and skin/hair care but what I enjoy about them is that they carry both high end and drugstore cosmetics. I will only use high end eyeshadow products but favor drugstore brand primers and setting sprays so having a store that carries both sides of the spectrum makes things so much easier.
Christina H.
Chula Vista, CA
I love ulta!!!!!! It has so many great products from high end to drug store. It's the perfect place to shop on and off a budget. I got the wet n wild cat suite liquid lipsticks there and I was so happy because they are so hard to find
Karla N.
kensington, md
you usually find every beauty product your looking for every time you go in looking for something specific and if that product is not available there is always something similar to your product. I would def recommend going beauty shopping here.
Devin T.
Davison, MI
I also love ulta. They are different in their layout than sephora is. But I love both stores. The makeup choices are endless and they have the more expensive stuff along with NYX and Cover girl. It's the best of all makeup out there.
Paula Q.
San Marcos , TX
My all time favorite beauty store to go to. Has everything I need from drug store to high end makeup products. Never a dull moment when I go shopping for makeup they always have what I'm looking for and the employees are really nice.
Savanah B.
Crofton, MD
Overall I really like this store. They have a lot to offer and they have consultants similar to sephora. Unfortunately their stock is a little less than sephora which is why I only gave 4 stars. They are also not as helpful with giving out samples. On the other hand, it's a little bit cheaper and they tend to always have coupons.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Ulta has several different brands and even their own. What I love most about Ulta is their sales or if you buy said price you get a nice pricey gift. Makeup lovers will love this store.
Ashley B.
Westland, MI
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty supply store! The coupons and rewards are amazing! Everyone is always so helpful and the range of products they offer in store and online are perfect for any budget! I know going into Ulta that 3 things will happen 1. Find what I need 2. Find more than I need and 3. Learn about a new product!
Fernanda R.
Asheboro, NC
Love stopping by at ulta for a quick sale search or a makeup want and need item. I love when they have big sales or free gifts when you purchase something. Their brow bar is a dream, and they also have a hair salon which i am yet to try.
Alexis G.
Redlands, CA
Ultra has a very good variety of brands. The last time I was there I went to find a new lip color. I ended up getting a fuschia matte color from nyx that I really liked. Some are the brands can be pricey but it's worth the investment.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.