BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Karissa S.
I buy all or most of makeup from ulta because you are rewarded and get free gifts on your birthday. I buy Anastasia Beverly Hills dip brow because it helps shade in the flaws of my eyebrows. It's super thick so be sure not to use too much. It's good for those with super light brows, scars, weird shaped brows.
Esmeralda o.
Saint Helena, CA
ULTA is my all time favorite store because you can find all type of products, drugstore or high end makeup, i shop a lot because i can get my shampoo or my face tonic or a rake also, i love the rewards program so if you spend 450 dollars on a calendar year you can get awesome benefits, its my favorite store..
Victoria L.
OMG YASSSSSSS! I love this store. I love this store because you can almost get everything you want. Skin care to hair products to makeup and even nail-polish. I LOVE ULTA. I will recommend it to others and there is no bad thing to it so yeah.Also i love how its not so pricey. Over all, I LOVE THIS STORE!!!!!!
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
Love this store! This store is heaven if you enjoy buying makeup, hair, fragrances, and beauty supplies. So many popular brands can be found in this store. Ulta usually has a beauty bar that many other beauty stores don't have. I shop here monthly and recommend either shopping online or at your nearest store.
Beth T.
Groton, CT
I love Ulta. Not only do they wonderful high end brands and drugstore brands, I swear by there salon as well! Also I have never had a rude service worker there ever. I do wish that they would offer makeup artist service that you could just buy product like mac and sephora. Hair in picture done at ulta salon.
Fandeh H.
Dearborn, MI
I shop at Ulta mainly for hair supplies. When I do go there, I end up finding something new and exciting and have to have it. Their range of products is amazing and of high quality. There is something there for everyone. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to do one stop shopping for their beauty needs.
Sarah Grace D.
Brownsville, KY
I love this store, I can find just about anything I need here. From hair care to bath and body care to makeup and anything in between they have it at Ulta. I have found that a few things are actually higher here than some other places, so I couldn't give them a full five stars, but I do enjoy shopping there.
Francesca F.
I absolutely love their hair service in the back of the stores. Employees are always super friendly. The prices fall close to what usual hair styles cost. My ombré was $100 without tip, which is what i would pay anywhere else. I would definitely recommend this service to anyone who's looking to get a new do!
Sarah M.
Edmonds, WA
I love the mix and variety of products available at Ulta. They have everything I need when picking up new beauty items. I love the coupons/sales they provide year round, as well as the rewards system (it's definitely my favorite). I haven't always had the most helpful staff experience, but I enjoy the store.
Lisa C.
I love shopping Ulta for their large selection of gluten free cosmetics and hair care lines. The quality of products, the selection, and the ease of shopping makes Ulta my go-to place for all my beauty needs. Easy returns and great customer service are just a few of the perks I receive when shopping at Ulta.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.