7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,344 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is so amazing! They always have AMAZING deals and their point system is the best point system I've ever had. I shop here for gifts, my hair care, and lots of makeup! I recommend shopping here! Their services are also great!
Very good products, sometimes hard to make my way around the store. I don't shop here a lot but my favorite purchases from here are the Laura Geller highlighters. There's one section of drugstore and another section for high end!
ULTA is a great store for all your beauty needs. I only recommended purchasing online when they run deals. I used to get my hair cut in the salon. Had a few bad experiences. Their staff are kind - but I won't get my hair cut in their salon - I will only purchase their items online so I don't have to go in the store.
Ulta is a great place to go if your looking for higher-end products or drugstore beauty. There costumer service and quality of products is amazing. You can sign up for a rewards program and receive coupons in the mail for your favorite products. I will defenitly be going there whenever i sun out of my beauty products.
Ulta is a high end and drug store beauty retailer. Its a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. I purchase most of my lashes here simply because they have one o the largest selections in one destination.From Ardell to Vegas Nay, the also carry a variety of lash adhesive.
Great Selection, friendly and helpful staff. Although they don't carry some product lines I wish they did, they have great options in many price ranges. Their own cosmetics line is consistently disappointing, however. Very much wish they would improve upon that. Terrible habit of knocking zero money off a product but marking it as clearance.
I love ulta beauty!!! Great makeup and other beauty supplies!!! I don't have a bad thing to say. I can always find my favorite beauty brands. Very affordable as well as always having great sales!!! I will definitely be a shopper often!
Ulta is awesome. I feel as though the staff and crowd is open minded and more willing to help consumers. Often girls complain that staff treat those differently who are not wearing make-up compared to those who are, but not Ulta.
Ultra is sooo great. I also love how unlike sephora your points turn into coupons not samples. They have everything in one place from drugstore to prestige brands. I really enjoy this store and the customer set is always top notch.
Ulta is a more affordable version of sephora. Also Ulta has more beauty products and aspects such as a wide range of hair care. They are like a high end drugstore . I do go there often however i wish it was a stand alone store instead of in the mall.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos