BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Regina R.
Ulta is so amazing! They always have AMAZING deals and their point system is the best point system I've ever had. I shop here for gifts, my hair care, and lots of makeup! I recommend shopping here! Their services are also great!
Meaghan B.
Very good products, sometimes hard to make my way around the store. I don't shop here a lot but my favorite purchases from here are the Laura Geller highlighters. There's one section of drugstore and another section for high end!
Lydia M.
Greenbrier, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
ULTA is a great store for all your beauty needs. I only recommended purchasing online when they run deals. I used to get my hair cut in the salon. Had a few bad experiences. Their staff are kind - but I won't get my hair cut in their salon - I will only purchase their items online so I don't have to go in the store.
Lupe V.
Saint Paul, MN
Ulta is a great place to go if your looking for higher-end products or drugstore beauty. There costumer service and quality of products is amazing. You can sign up for a rewards program and receive coupons in the mail for your favorite products. I will defenitly be going there whenever i sun out of my beauty products.
Michelle A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is a high end and drug store beauty retailer. Its a one stop shop for all your beauty needs. I purchase most of my lashes here simply because they have one o the largest selections in one destination.From Ardell to Vegas Nay, the also carry a variety of lash adhesive.
M. B.
Manassas, VA
Great Selection, friendly and helpful staff. Although they don't carry some product lines I wish they did, they have great options in many price ranges. Their own cosmetics line is consistently disappointing, however. Very much wish they would improve upon that. Terrible habit of knocking zero money off a product but marking it as clearance.
Shy W.
Miami Gardens, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love ulta beauty!!! Great makeup and other beauty supplies!!! I don't have a bad thing to say. I can always find my favorite beauty brands. Very affordable as well as always having great sales!!! I will definitely be a shopper often!
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is awesome. I feel as though the staff and crowd is open minded and more willing to help consumers. Often girls complain that staff treat those differently who are not wearing make-up compared to those who are, but not Ulta.
Olivia D.
Tallahassee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ultra is sooo great. I also love how unlike sephora your points turn into coupons not samples. They have everything in one place from drugstore to prestige brands. I really enjoy this store and the customer set is always top notch.
taylor h.
San Diego, CA
Ulta is a more affordable version of sephora. Also Ulta has more beauty products and aspects such as a wide range of hair care. They are like a high end drugstore . I do go there often however i wish it was a stand alone store instead of in the mall.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?