BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Nicole D.
My favorite make up store ever!!! Love their rewards program and constant coupons and sales going on. I have even gotten my hair done at their salon before as well as my makeup done by their artist. I was very pleased with the results.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Ulta!! They always have the best sales and a very easy rewards points system. I love my Clinique products and Freeman's face masks. The shopping experience is very laid back, but the employees are also very helpful when needed.
Sara S.
Keller, TX
I feel like Ulta is a little more affordable than Sephora. It offers some of the same brands Sephora does as well. They also have makeup and hair services for anyone needing a haircut or a little make over! Such a fun store to visit!
Shai G.
Gfafb, ND
ULTA is hands downs the best store ever! I can remember how excited i was when they finally opened one in my city! They have all the makeup i love. It just like sephora but with more affordable name brands! LOVE LOVE LOVE this store!!
Debrian W.
Ulta is truly the best. They offer something for everyone. From hair to makeup to skincare they have it all! They have good prices and deals. The employees are really helpful. I recommend this store to everyone for their beauty needs.
Victoria V.
Missouri City, TX
I absolutely love Ulta! I think it carries such a great variety of things and appreciate that not only does it have high end makeup but it has a drugstore area too. Also I love that it has all types of beauty services from haircuts to the beauty bar by benefit
One stop shopping for all of my cosmetic needs! I shop online most of the time and have these products shipped straight to my door! Their generous rewards program get me free products and coupons for products all year long! In fact, I save up all the samples and use them as stocking stuffers for my girls at Christmas time.
Yolanda V.
Houston , TX
Ulta is definitely not my go to for things. I go to Ulta if they have an exclusive product but definitely is not my first stop. Ulta doesn't offer samples like Sephora and my local Ulta has some very not so friendly beauty consultants.
KristineAnne P.
Great store. I like coming here when they have Ulta exclusive products that Sephora doesn't have. My favorite part about this store is that they have both high end and drug store options, so it can accommodate all types of budgets :)
Emily G.
Woodland, CA
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! It has a huge variety of makeup, hair products, fragrances, and body care products. Be prepared to spend a lot of money on things you probably won't need but want. I defiantly recommend shopping here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.