7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,485 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
My favorite make up store ever!!! Love their rewards program and constant coupons and sales going on. I have even gotten my hair done at their salon before as well as my makeup done by their artist. I was very pleased with the results.
I love Ulta!! They always have the best sales and a very easy rewards points system. I love my Clinique products and Freeman's face masks. The shopping experience is very laid back, but the employees are also very helpful when needed.
I feel like Ulta is a little more affordable than Sephora. It offers some of the same brands Sephora does as well. They also have makeup and hair services for anyone needing a haircut or a little make over! Such a fun store to visit!
ULTA is hands downs the best store ever! I can remember how excited i was when they finally opened one in my city! They have all the makeup i love. It just like sephora but with more affordable name brands! LOVE LOVE LOVE this store!!
Ulta is truly the best. They offer something for everyone. From hair to makeup to skincare they have it all! They have good prices and deals. The employees are really helpful. I recommend this store to everyone for their beauty needs.
I absolutely love Ulta! I think it carries such a great variety of things and appreciate that not only does it have high end makeup but it has a drugstore area too. Also I love that it has all types of beauty services from haircuts to the beauty bar by benefit
One stop shopping for all of my cosmetic needs! I shop online most of the time and have these products shipped straight to my door! Their generous rewards program get me free products and coupons for products all year long! In fact, I save up all the samples and use them as stocking stuffers for my girls at Christmas time.
Ulta is definitely not my go to for things. I go to Ulta if they have an exclusive product but definitely is not my first stop. Ulta doesn't offer samples like Sephora and my local Ulta has some very not so friendly beauty consultants.
Great store. I like coming here when they have Ulta exclusive products that Sephora doesn't have. My favorite part about this store is that they have both high end and drug store options, so it can accommodate all types of budgets :)
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! It has a huge variety of makeup, hair products, fragrances, and body care products. Be prepared to spend a lot of money on things you probably won't need but want. I defiantly recommend shopping here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos