7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,396 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I love ulta!!!!!! It has so many great products from high end to drug store. It's the perfect place to shop on and off a budget. I got the wet n wild cat suite liquid lipsticks there and I was so happy because they are so hard to find
I absolutely love Ulta! I think it carries such a great variety of things and appreciate that not only does it have high end makeup but it has a drugstore area too. Also I love that it has all types of beauty services from haircuts to the beauty bar by benefit
I also love ulta. They are different in their layout than sephora is. But I love both stores. The makeup choices are endless and they have the more expensive stuff along with NYX and Cover girl. It's the best of all makeup out there.
Ulta is definitely not my go to for things. I go to Ulta if they have an exclusive product but definitely is not my first stop. Ulta doesn't offer samples like Sephora and my local Ulta has some very not so friendly beauty consultants.
Overall I really like this store. They have a lot to offer and they have consultants similar to sephora. Unfortunately their stock is a little less than sephora which is why I only gave 4 stars. They are also not as helpful with giving out samples. On the other hand, it's a little bit cheaper and they tend to always have coupons.
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! It has a huge variety of makeup, hair products, fragrances, and body care products. Be prepared to spend a lot of money on things you probably won't need but want. I defiantly recommend shopping here.
Ulta has several different brands and even their own. What I love most about Ulta is their sales or if you buy said price you get a nice pricey gift. Makeup lovers will love this store.
Oh ulta! I have a love hate relationship with you! I love you and everything about you but I hate that you take so much money from me😂😂😂 also, Ultas posit system is amazing!! Loyal ULTA customer her, never will I turn my back on her haha
Ulta is my absolute favorite beauty supply store! The coupons and rewards are amazing! Everyone is always so helpful and the range of products they offer in store and online are perfect for any budget! I know going into Ulta that 3 things will happen 1. Find what I need 2. Find more than I need and 3. Learn about a new product!
Love stopping by at ulta for a quick sale search or a makeup want and need item. I love when they have big sales or free gifts when you purchase something. Their brow bar is a dream, and they also have a hair salon which i am yet to try.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos