BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Amanda T.
Lexington, KY
I love shopping at Ulta! I appreciate the variety of products - not just high-end, but also drug-store brands are available. I love to browse, and the sales associates are always friendly. I find something new every time I visit Ulta!
Cara D.
Clarksville, TN
Certian staff look at me like i'm a bare faced fat pig. Of course it's only a ceirtan one or three, but it really effects my overall experience.
I do love going to see the japanese and korean products and other poppin cosmetic stuff.
Stephanie A.
Odenton, MD
Ulta is a great store for almost every beauty product you would ever want or need. The staff is usually very helpful unless it is busy in the store- which is inevitable. Ulta is expensive, as it holds brands not available in drugstores and higher quality products. I always end up buying more than I originally went their for.
SHELLY B.
My go-to makeup store! Their rewards/points system is awesome. Their staff is helpful every time I go into a store and online shopping is also a breeze. Always ask for a freebie when checking out!!! I do everytime and they usually have something new for you to try. I recommend ULTA to many of my makeup lovers, new and old!
Alaina R.
Chambersburg, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The store offers salon services, nail services, as well as make up supply for purchase. I have received decent deals there, but you can find most products cheaper elsewhere. However, the employees are friendly, and there is a wide selection.
Estella L.
Augusta, GA
I get lost when I go in this store. It has everything I need beauty wise. They are a bit on the pricey side but they always have great BOGO deals. The ladies that work at the store are very helpful as well! I recommend it to everyone.
Reagan H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love Ulta!! They always have the best sales and a very easy rewards points system. I love my Clinique products and Freeman's face masks. The shopping experience is very laid back, but the employees are also very helpful when needed.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is the store I go to right after sephora for all the products I can't get at sephora or anywhere else. I tend to buy more of my lotions and hair care products at ulta. The ulta brand products are great and usually work very well.
Shai G.
Gfafb, ND
ULTA is hands downs the best store ever! I can remember how excited i was when they finally opened one in my city! They have all the makeup i love. It just like sephora but with more affordable name brands! LOVE LOVE LOVE this store!!
Nancy V.
Long Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta has great deals on drug store products if you take advantage of them. I love the rewards program and the variety of high end and drugstore products they have. Plus their hair salon, skin care and hair care sections are great too.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.