7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,358 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ultra is great it's my one stop shop! You can get just about everything. I love shopping here for a lot of my makeup and skin care products. I enjoy shopping there it's so relaxing. I will continue to shop here for as long as it exists!
Ulta is one of those places that provide a "one-stop-shop" experience. They carry a large number of brands, both inexpensive and high end. I have found the staff to be very helpful and down to earth, answering any questions you may have. I especially love their fragrance section which I have utilized to find new scents to try.
I feel like Ulta is a little more affordable than Sephora. It offers some of the same brands Sephora does as well. They also have makeup and hair services for anyone needing a haircut or a little make over! Such a fun store to visit!
My all time favorite beauty store to go to. Has everything I need from drug store to high end makeup products. Never a dull moment when I go shopping for makeup they always have what I'm looking for and the employees are really nice.
Great store. I like coming here when they have Ulta exclusive products that Sephora doesn't have. My favorite part about this store is that they have both high end and drug store options, so it can accommodate all types of budgets :)
you usually find every beauty product your looking for every time you go in looking for something specific and if that product is not available there is always something similar to your product. I would def recommend going beauty shopping here.
My favorite make up store ever!!! Love their rewards program and constant coupons and sales going on. I have even gotten my hair done at their salon before as well as my makeup done by their artist. I was very pleased with the results.
Ulta is amazing they have so much to choose from. They have low-end and high-end brands of makeup so if you don't want to spend a lot you don't have to. The workers are really helpful, if you don't know what to get they help a lot. They know a lot about the products. They'll even put it on you if you don't know if you'd like it.
Ulta has basically anything you could imagine from makeup to nail care to hair products. Some of the Ulta stores near me also have a hair salon in them too! They carry so many good bands like ABH, Nyx,Lorac, Benefit, Too faced etc...
Ulta is one of my favorite stores. I love trying the latest and greatest in skin care and ulta carries most of the high end brands. I can spend an hour easily walking around trying things out. They have great sales too.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos