BY ULTA #2 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?455 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Sarah M.
Temecula, CA
I invested in a at home gel manicure set a year and a half ago and I haven't looked back! Ulta is the place to go because you can use their in-store coupons! I've saved so much time and money with my gel nail kit it's crazy! I even gave myself a french manicure the other day and have gotten so many compliments!
Idalis N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ulta is such a perfect place when you don't feel like making two stops at other places because you can get both drugstore products and also high end products. Not to mention it is also a salon and sometimes you have the Benefit brow bar where you can get your eyebrows done. It's just an all-in-one beauty store!
Briannah R.
warrensburg , MO
Ulta has everything you need on the drug store side, I just wish they had Kat Von D on the other side. Sometimes if you go in without a full face of makeup on they don't really help you as much. I love shopping here because I can get my high end and drug store makeup all in one place. I recommend shopping here!
Madison C.
Tyler, TX
Ulta is my favorite beauty store! They have both designer makeup as well as drug store makeup. The people who work there are very helpful with helping you find the right makeup for you as well as color matching. My favorite thing about Ulta is the rewards points! Yesterday I got $50 worth of products for free!!
Diana W.
Sherwood, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've purchased a majority of my show makeup for color guard performances from Ulta and I find their selection of make up to be extensive and well-priced. Their rewards cards are also pretty cute; however, when the staff signed me up the they incorrectly spelled my name even after I had spelled it out for them.
Angelica P.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
ulta is the best makeup store out there! it's great because you get highend makeup and drugstore makeup in the same store so you don't have to go to the drugstore and then drive/walk to another store to get high end makeup. plus the employees are always willing to help you and they always have a great attitude
Shasta N.
Elkhart, IN
LOVE LOVE LOVE Ulta!! This store is my go to for all my beauty and skin care needs. I love that I can find everything I am looking for in one location and I can earn free products with their rewards program!

Ulta employees are always friendly and helpful as well which is a nice change from other beauty stores.
Livs ūüėė.
Taylor, MI
Ulta is my favorite place to get my makeup. I've bought my naked palette from there and my Carli Bybel palette and lots of other makeup. The workers are very nice. I like it more than sephora because at ulta you can get more than just makeup. You can get bath stuff, hair stuff, makeup organizers and lots more!
Kysaundra P.
Burnsville, NC
Ulta has an amazing selection of drugstore and high end brands as well as their own line! There are usually several people associated with each brand to help you find what you need and new products you didn't know you wanted! They also have a salon and benefit brow bar. I definitely recommend shopping at Ulta!
Taylor G.
Sneads, FL
Love this store! This store is heaven if you enjoy buying makeup, hair, fragrances, and beauty supplies. So many popular brands can be found in this store. Ulta usually has a beauty bar that many other beauty stores don't have. I shop here monthly and recommend either shopping online or at your nearest store.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Lynnsay B.
Pekin, IN
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?