BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Emily D.
Savannah, GA
I appreciate the variability offered at Ulta. The employees are always helpful and willing to offer suggestions. I usually go in with an idea of what I want to purchase, and I either leave with that product or something that should work better.
Amber R.
Fort Collins, CO
Ulta is my home away from home. i love the brow bar, the selection of products and brands. the staff is super friendly and willing to help you find anything. and the rewards program is amazing and my favorite beauty one! i will always be an ulta customer
Jennifer D.
Winston salem, NC
Ulta is my weakness! I could spend hours browsing their huge selection of beauty products. I love that they have a wide variety of products in all price ranges. Their store brand products are also really competitively high quality when the budget is tight.
Hannah A.
Love their rewards/points system!! It's worth it to shop there. Easy to order online and usually you'll get free samples. The store has great selections at all price points. Sign up for their emails to get coupons and ideas of what's on sale.
Sara F.
Orange, TX
I enjoy that Ulta has so many different beauty products and brands. The employees are always so helpful. There also many different affordable options among the high end brands. The only change i would make is having a location closer to me.
Maria S.
I love ♥️ Ulta it's a great place to buy for also Ulta exclusive brands or just items but it's a great store and it's bigger than Sephora I just love their points they do rewards program different than Sephora but still a great place to shop for everything theyalso sell flat iron and curlers and hair brushes and nails and all beauty related!
audrey T.
I have absolutely nothing bad to say about the LORAC Pro Mega3 palette from Ulta. The color selection, blend-ability, finish, and versatility makes this an staple in my collection. The price I got it for makes it even more worth it, circa $50 for so many shadows!
Ashley D.
Chalfont, PA
i love the Cover Girl Lash Blast (orange tube) that I get from Ulta.  They always offer a great deal on their products and honestly, this is the BEST mascara that I have ever used.  I've been using it for years and years now.  You can find it at other places but Ulta is my go-to since I can shop for other high-quality products while I'm there.
Victoria T.
Youngstown, OH
I LOVE ulta!! I really like that they have a rewards program and that they send you magazines which usually have coupons on them. I go in here at least a few times a month and it's very convenient to get bath, hair, and makeup products there!
Amber L.
Love, love, love this store! The fact that you can walk into your local Ulta and find not only high end but drug store makeup brands as well just makes my heart smile! I love that you can buy brands such as NYX and Benefit in the same store!
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.