7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.65 / 5 based on 23,392 Reviews
Top Questions See all 195 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
I don't really shop at ultra a lot I just recently but one of there mascara is was great.very affordable and also had a great volume and texture. Doesn't clump up your eyelashes which I know we all hate. I would highly recommend shopping there.
Ulta is one of the stores I buy my makeup all the time. They sell drugstore makeup too and they always have a coupon you can use. They have a great rewards when you accumulate 100 points you get money towards that and can spend and use it to bug makeup.
I always have a good experience at Ulta. Their associates aren't pushy, but are always there to help or recommend things when needed. I recently went in looking for something specific, but I also like to browse. Great hub for beauty supplies.
Ulta is wonderful to deal with. You can even buy some of your drug store favorites right off the website/ app. All in one shopping at its best. I use the app to much for my own good but there are always sales and good deals you can't pass up.
I go to Ulta to find nail polish because they have such an amazing arrange of nail polish and I'm always looking for a particular color and can never find it but when I go into Ulta it's always there. I can always find what I'm looking for.
Ulta is the only makeup store where the associates are nice and warming. They don't have attitudes, they aren't stuck up & they greet you when you walk through the doors. The cashiers are also nice. It's just an Salk around good shopping experience from when you step to when you leave. Well at least at my location idk if all ulta's are like that lol
I enjoy that Ulta has so many different beauty products and brands. The employees are always so helpful. There also many different affordable options among the high end brands. The only change i would make is having a location closer to me.
I love Ulta 3 beauty supply store. They have anything and everything you may need when it comes to cosmetics, Perfumes/cologne, make-up, hair products, everything for nails, lotions, basically everything you can think of for beauty, Ulta has it!!!
I LOVE THIS PLACE! Great make-up at an affordable price! IF you sign up for their rewards program, you'll get magazines in the mail with coupons. They also tend to have NYX products (my favorite brand) on BOGO or buy one and the other 50% off
They have a great selection of make up products. I like how they carry drug store brands on one side of the store, along with high end brands on the other side. There are also a lot of different beauty sections along with a clearance section! Love it!
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos