BY ULTA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?457 Answers
  • I have debated about going to Ulta. I have never been in any type...6 Answers
Priscilla Y.
San Ysidro, CA
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. They have both drugstore brands and high end. I love that you can use coupons on your items and they even offer coupons for both drugstore and high end products. They offer an amazing point system that accumulates after every purchase and you can use the points for money off your purchase. It doesn't get better than that .
eli a.
A recent purchased I mad was the liquid eye liner from NYX. My shopping experience was great, love the set up they had. This has been my favorite purchased besides the quality, it was very affordable. I will defiantly be shopping at ulta again.
Angelica N.
Silverdale, WA
It can tend to be a little more priced here as to buying from drugstore but other then that things you can't find in drugstore are here with a huge variety. I always shop here cuz I'm in love with makeup and they always have something on sale lol
Megan H.
San Marcos, TX
Love Ulta. I really enjoy that they have a large range of products from high-end to drugstore. I also really love that they have shampoo and an extensive skin-care section. I go to ulta pretty often and really enjoy their points program as well.
Emma G.
Brookline, MA
A lot of the time, I have not been able to find the products that I usually purchase here. I hoped they would carry most of my brands since they seem to be high-end, but when I went here I was disappointed. They carry a few things I like but not most of them and the quality is not as high as Sephora. I don't recommend Ulta over Sephora.
Britian R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I enjoy going to ulta. Not only do they have name brand products, and a salon, but they also have drug store products too. You can practically get whatever you want here. I go there to buy my freeman- feeling beautiful masks. They are my favorite!
Krista G.
Palisades Pk, NJ
Ulta is one of my go-to places to shop for cosmetics. One improvement that I wish they would make is a free shipping program for loyal customers. I often go there to buy my Redken hair care products and for Earth Therapeutics charcoal sponges.
Amanda M.
Frederick, MD
I love Ulta's variety and combination of high end and drugstore/affordable makeup. The deals that they are always running combined with their amazing rewards plan makes me a frequent shopper. Ulta is truly a one stop shop for all things beauty.
Kaila D.
Love that they have drugstore and mid to high end brands. I wish they carried a few more though like coverfx or hourglass. Their sales and rewards system are fantastic. I can always use a coupon on at least something and the rewards points are bomb.
Cassidy T.
Jeannette, PA
i love ulta. If no other beauty store has it, ulta definately does! ulta has a variety of everything beauty and health. they have cheap drugstore makeup to high-end makeup at sephora or mac like that. i recommend totally to shop here!! i love it here.
Yazemin S.
Arlington , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
Jessica H.
The Village, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Lynnsay B.