7 Amazing Eco-Friendly Beauty Products
4.66 / 5 based on 23,496 Reviews
Top Questions See all 186 Q&A
- "I love that I can go to the drugstore brand items for things im not to picky about like my foundations and mascaras and lip products but I also love that I can get my high end skin care , blushes, and eye shadow palettes I can spend hours here " in 241 reviews
- "LOVE LOVE LOVE this store, could stay forever and they have a great rewards program where I got the Naked 3 palette for around $20 after using my reward points. " in 93 reviews
- "I will say that's one thing I think ULTA needs to improve on, is to have the employees have more knowledge of the lower end beauty products." in 93 reviews
- "This store has wide range of products, from makeup you would find at the drug store.. to what you would pay good money for." in 90 reviews
- "Loveee this store there is so many makeup brands and products to choose from and they have lots of hair products and nail items too!" in 68 reviews
Ulta is my favorite beauty store. They have both drugstore brands and high end. I love that you can use coupons on your items and they even offer coupons for both drugstore and high end products. They offer an amazing point system that accumulates after every purchase and you can use the points for money off your purchase. It doesn't get better than that .
A recent purchased I mad was the liquid eye liner from NYX. My shopping experience was great, love the set up they had. This has been my favorite purchased besides the quality, it was very affordable. I will defiantly be shopping at ulta again.
It can tend to be a little more priced here as to buying from drugstore but other then that things you can't find in drugstore are here with a huge variety. I always shop here cuz I'm in love with makeup and they always have something on sale lol
Love Ulta. I really enjoy that they have a large range of products from high-end to drugstore. I also really love that they have shampoo and an extensive skin-care section. I go to ulta pretty often and really enjoy their points program as well.
A lot of the time, I have not been able to find the products that I usually purchase here. I hoped they would carry most of my brands since they seem to be high-end, but when I went here I was disappointed. They carry a few things I like but not most of them and the quality is not as high as Sephora. I don't recommend Ulta over Sephora.
I enjoy going to ulta. Not only do they have name brand products, and a salon, but they also have drug store products too. You can practically get whatever you want here. I go there to buy my freeman- feeling beautiful masks. They are my favorite!
Ulta is one of my go-to places to shop for cosmetics. One improvement that I wish they would make is a free shipping program for loyal customers. I often go there to buy my Redken hair care products and for Earth Therapeutics charcoal sponges.
I love Ulta's variety and combination of high end and drugstore/affordable makeup. The deals that they are always running combined with their amazing rewards plan makes me a frequent shopper. Ulta is truly a one stop shop for all things beauty.
Love that they have drugstore and mid to high end brands. I wish they carried a few more though like coverfx or hourglass. Their sales and rewards system are fantastic. I can always use a coupon on at least something and the rewards points are bomb.
i love ulta. If no other beauty store has it, ulta definately does! ulta has a variety of everything beauty and health. they have cheap drugstore makeup to high-end makeup at sephora or mac like that. i recommend totally to shop here!! i love it here.
Q & A
Which store is better to buy makeup Ulta or Sephora?
What's your experience been like with customer service at Ulta? Good, bad?
Does any other girl get a big sense of excitement and joy as soon as they walk into Ulta? I always leave so happy and I never regret anything I buy!
What's your favorite makeup brand(s) from Ulta?
Never been there. Do they have samples, are they worth it And is it better than sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos